Search

Premium economy codeshares

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2019, 10:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
Premium economy codeshares

Hello,

Did anybody figure the trick for AY.com to list P.E. fares on AA and/or BA metal? I am pretty sure I had them a few days ago on multicity itinerary - albeit under a second "Economy Restricted", to the right of the Flexible Economy column. Now it seems gone, though it's still there for plain dumb round-trips

Or is there an OTA that can do it? Sure, I could buy them on BA.com, but it only lists BA marketing codes, meaning 100% on long-haul (T fare, no tier bonus) and 50% on short-haul (K fare).
Old Jan 19, 2019, 12:35 am

Programs: TK *G, BA Gold
I didn't think they have gone away. I searched for economy HEL-JFK and flights shown as "premium economy saver" and "premium economy flexible" came up via LHR. I think they have changed the wording now and it might have said "economy premium" in the past since AY didn't understand what premium economy was (and most of their passengers thought premium economy was "economy comfort").
The premium economy saver fare was quite reasonable - 1050e for HEL-JFK in May.
I think whether premium economy appears varies by route. HEL-HKG and HEL-JNB do not show it but HEL-JFK and HEL-NRT do show premium economy (with HEL-NRT offering premium economy on JAL).
Old Jan 19, 2019, 2:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
What you describe is the simple round-trip (or open-jaw) case. That works fine (and I used it in the end).

But for complex itineraries, I cannot seem to get PE anymore. The column is gone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.