Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pyjamas

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2016, 10:56 am

Originally Posted by intuition
Oh, that link brought me to the "Lounge trouser". Should satisfy Finnair's "towel mandatory" policy in the lounge area.
Now I just need to get that flat stomach and bulging chest.
Haha, yes, lounge wear should be required in lounges I'd have a bit of exercising to do as well if a six back would be required... But I do own a couple of Derek Rose pyjamas. Very comfy even with a bit more belly.
Old May 28, 2016, 10:02 pm

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)
Originally Posted by ORD Finn
Haha, yes, lounge wear should be required in lounges I'd have a bit of exercising to do as well if a six back would be required... But I do own a couple of Derek Rose pyjamas. Very comfy even with a bit more belly.
Damn it.. Was already conscious about my body image, as I did not have a six pack, but now you are telling me that that is not enough and I need a six back also? #MovingTargets

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.