Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Another poor Customer Service post...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Another poor Customer Service post...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2014, 5:28 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), Bonvoy Gold, ALL Silver
Thumbs down Another poor Customer Service post...

Twice I have reached out to Finnair CS, and both times it has been very very poor in deed...

In addition to my first string of not being able to log into my account I finally got access so I could log another issue on my first (and most likely last) J travel to BKK with AY.

This time I got the automated mail saying the question had been received and I think I also received a case number (not sure tbh) or maybe it just said on the screen after I hit send. Either way, that was again over a week ago and no reply so far.

The Customer Service with Finnair is probably the worst I have ever encountered and even so bad that I don't see me paying them a cent more towards their almost empty treasure chest other than if I have to travel with them and it will then only be on heavily discounted Y tickets...

In other words, I have given up
Old Mar 27, 2014, 6:02 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
I'd try Finnair's Facebook page. That team seems to be fairly responsive.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 6:49 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
I have allways received fast and courteuos responses from written complaints and praises. In my 16 AY flights this year and 30+ in the last 12months I have had way too many reasons to complain, but also some great staff praise

Last edited by kauppias; Mar 29, 2014 at 2:08 am Reason: Typo
Old Mar 27, 2014, 7:08 am

Programs: AFKL PLT, BA Gold, SK Gold, AY Gold, A3 Silver, LH FTL, IHG Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by SPBanker
I'd try Finnair's Facebook page. That team seems to be fairly responsive.
Yep, try Facebook, they usually answer there very quickly and are able to solve problems.
Old Mar 29, 2014, 1:01 am

Programs: BA Gold, TK Elite Plus
One more woop woop for the Finnair FB team.
Old Apr 1, 2014, 5:40 am
Original Poster
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), Bonvoy Gold, ALL Silver
Originally Posted by DALtoAAL
Yep, try Facebook, they usually answer there very quickly and are able to solve problems.
So FB is now more important than their own website when it comes to answer customers queries

I like Finnair for quite a few reasons, but somehow it just feels a little amateurish in many cases, which is strange knowing how Finnish society is in general...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.