Wiki Posts
Search

Platinum match (urgent)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2014, 4:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AY LUMO
Platinum match (urgent)

As it turned To 1st April I just received a message from my source in Intercontinental sales of AY in Bombay. That Message was short:
0800 Finnish time They start a 16hrs campaign Where 1 purchased Return C-ticket To any Asian destination gives Platinum for 1 year.
And Platmembers Will be Lifetime Plats.

You must register First before buying these tickets.
Old Mar 31, 2014, 10:10 pm
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by OH-LGG
As it turned To 1st April I just received a message from my source in Intercontinental sales of AY in Bombay. That Message was short:
0800 Finnish time They start a 16hrs campaign Where 1 purchased Return C-ticket To any Asian destination gives Platinum for 1 year.
And Platmembers Will be Lifetime Plats.

You must register First before buying these tickets.
Old Mar 31, 2014, 10:29 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Thumbs up

That was fast
Old Apr 1, 2014, 12:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Hmm, I'm wondering what happened to the sauna in longhaul C promised exactly a year ago
Old Apr 2, 2014, 1:54 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Since its April 2 in pretty much all of the FT world I'll take the liberty to close this thread

Regards Oliver2002
Senior Mod

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.