Wiki Posts
Search

Lost & Found HEL

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2014, 9:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY, M&M, BAEC ...and don t care of status anymore
Lost & Found HEL

Is there a Lost & Found counter in HEL, which I easily can visit while transiting in HEL. I found their website, but I could not find the location, and I found the whole procedure very, very complicated and - yes - expensive. They charge you 5 € just for asking a question - I wouldn t mind to pay a fee if they got my sunglasses, but just for the question - come on.
Old Feb 25, 2014, 10:26 am

Programs: AY+ Platsku, IC Plat. Amb., HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, etc.
The locations are listed here, and there is one at the airport (scroll to the end of the list). It's not in the terminal, but it's only a couple of minutes away.

When you exit Terminal 2, go right and you should find it. I think you can also follow the signs for parking area P5 which is just behind the building with the lost & found office.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.