Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fairmont Premier

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2004, 12:00 pm

Programs: AC Elite
Thumbs up Stayed at the Queen E last weekend

On arrival, Baby CL was given a plush toy to keep and housekeeping brought up a baby sized bathrobe without asking for use while there. Even Premiers (or at least their baby daughters) get welcome amenities ^
Old Apr 30, 2004, 4:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz Presidents Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Great to hear of the very nice treatment ^

Just got an email from the Fairmont Airport thanking me for my positive comments and acknowledging that their elliptical crosstrainer is pathetic and that TWO new lifefitness machines are arriving within 2 months - well done indeed!

Can't wait for my first stay as Premier next month!
Old May 8, 2004, 9:42 pm

Originally Posted by ohbahsan
anyway, am i the only person not to get the premier package yet? i called 3 weeks ago to request a resend but still nothing
You're not alone. I made Platinum in March, have called twice, and still nothing.
Old May 8, 2004, 9:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz Presidents Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Yikes!! That does not bode well for me receiving my kit by May 21st! I suppose for me it may be a bonus since I wasn't likely going to burn a cert on an upcoming one night stay but maybe I can guilt them into an upgrade if I don't have my kit
Old May 10, 2004, 10:59 am

Programs: AC E50 MM, WJ Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite Lifetime
Originally Posted by Altaflyer
Yikes!! That does not bode well for me receiving my kit by May 21st! I suppose for me it may be a bonus since I wasn't likely going to burn a cert on an upcoming one night stay but maybe I can guilt them into an upgrade if I don't have my kit
They have in the past not required the cert if your kit has not arrived. They have always been more than accomdating when this has occured to me. Usually you are given the upgrade and you keep the cert when the package arrives. This is the case with the room or suite upgrades. Not sure about the golfing or spa certs. If you ask to speak to a supervisor on the plat line they should courier your package out to you. They have done this in the past for me.
Old May 10, 2004, 11:00 am

Programs: AC E50 MM, WJ Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite Lifetime
Originally Posted by Cloud Lounger
On arrival, Baby CL was given a plush toy to keep and housekeeping brought up a baby sized bathrobe without asking for use while there. Even Premiers (or at least their baby daughters) get welcome amenities ^
Sounds great. I have a couple of upcoming stays with Mrs. and Baby Stinger are joining me. I am looking forward to see what happens with crib, etc.
Old May 10, 2004, 7:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Altaflyer
Well my kit arrived in the mail today!! Great work Fairmont!
Old May 11, 2004, 10:39 pm

I got my Platinum kit today, too. Guess they sent them out as a batch.

Did you get 2 of the "Experience Pass" booklets with the lift ticket/massage/golf coupons? My package had two of them, despite the accompaning info describing the benefit as being only one package. Compensation for the late delivery of the kit?
Old May 12, 2004, 2:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I only made Premier for now, will definitely make Platinum though. No experience stuff here, although maybe they intended to send me these but put 2 of them in your package?
Old Mar 2, 2005, 8:49 pm

Programs: CO PLT, AA PLT, SPG Gold, Fairmont Premier, Avis First
Anyone know how the upgrade certificates work? Is each certificate only good for one night, or are they good for the length of your stay? any help would be greatly appreciated.

John
Old Mar 2, 2005, 9:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Each certificate is good for a maximum of 5 consequtive nights. Complete rules are at:

http://www.fairmont.com/FA/en/CDA/Ho...253DFA,00.html
Old Mar 21, 2005, 8:48 pm

Programs: CO PLT, AA PLT, SPG Gold, Fairmont Premier, Avis First
Anyone get the new 2005 packages yet?
Old Mar 22, 2005, 11:14 am

Programs: National Rental - Executive
No one has the "05 packages yet. Trust me it will be posted here the day anyone of use receives it.

Feel free to start a new thread on PC packet delivery.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.