Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade certificate

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2015, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, DL PM, , Hilton Diamond (from being in a bed), SPG Plat, MR Plat
Upgrade certificate

Hi, Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Have a room upgrade certificate to use and want to use at Fairmont San Francisco . If I book a "stay four nights , receive 40% off" offer will I still be able to use this? Also If I book though Virtuoso are these still eligible?

On a side note to be upgraded to a room with bay view in a tower I presume will need to book Fairmont King with sofa bed at 550 square feet?

If this is in wrong place or wants to be deleted or moved, please do!

Many thanks
Old Jun 22, 2015, 2:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by ESFLYER95
Hi, Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Have a room upgrade certificate to use and want to use at Fairmont San Francisco . If I book a "stay four nights , receive 40% off" offer will I still be able to use this? Also If I book though Virtuoso are these still eligible?

On a side note to be upgraded to a room with bay view in a tower I presume will need to book Fairmont King with sofa bed at 550 square feet?

If this is in wrong place or wants to be deleted or moved, please do!

Many thanks
1) yes and yes; upgrade certs can be used on almost any rate (the most relevant exception being the monthly GRGD rates)

2) I'd assume you'd need to book a Deluxe room to upgrade to a Signature room, but no guarantees, so please double-check with FPC or the hotel

Last edited by Jasper2009; Jun 22, 2015 at 7:58 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.