Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2015 Certificates loaded!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2015, 9:37 am

I used my authentically local certificate in Banff last year - we went to the Japanese restaurant and got the full meal for 2 (sushi, hotpot, desert for two) - worth about $90 plus tip and tax, so not a bad redemption value.

Meanwhile, I asked about using it in Lake Louise - 1 beef sandwich, OR a $30 dollar cheese fondu. Your mileage will certainly vary!
Old Mar 9, 2015, 8:42 pm
Suspended

Programs: United GS+
Mine still haven't posted. I called and they said to be patient.

To anyone that didn't have their certs post in late February, have your posted since?
Old Mar 10, 2015, 4:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by CanadaDH
No expiry date. Even the Fairmont gift card promotional video that always seems to play on the Fairmont channel in the guest rooms specifically mentions that they never expire.

When you view the balance at fairmontgiftcard.com, it also shows there is no expiry date.

So where do I get the number for the $50 gift card that I chose as one of my select benefits (so I can view it on fairmontgiftcard.com)? There is no mention of it in my Fairmont account other than to say it was one of the benefits I selected.
Old Mar 10, 2015, 2:42 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by margarita girl
So where do I get the number for the $50 gift card that I chose as one of my select benefits (so I can view it on fairmontgiftcard.com)? There is no mention of it in my Fairmont account other than to say it was one of the benefits I selected.
I believe when I selected the gift card benefit in the past, I received a separate e-mail containing the e-gift card. It didn't come right away, but it did eventually arrive. I think it came from the buyatab people directly who manage the Fairmont gift card issuing.
Old Mar 10, 2015, 5:10 pm

Originally Posted by CanadaDH
I just called FPC, and they are aware of a glitch in the system. Apparently, some members are seeing what I'm getting, and some are able to select their benefits normally. All they could suggest is that they're working on fixing the problem, and to check back in a couple of days. At least I know what benefits to expect.
It took them until late this afternoon, but they seem to have corrected the glitch and I'm now able to select my benefits!
Old Mar 12, 2015, 12:28 pm

Programs: AC E75K, Amex Plat, NEXUS, Aman-user (not really a -junkie)
Originally Posted by whatthe
I picked DINING/WILLOW STREAM SPA E-CERTIFICATE and GIft card.

Does anyone know how long it takes them to process the gift card?
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Got my e-gift card today...selected it the first day choices were available.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 2:59 pm

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by xray
Got my e-gift card today...selected it the first day choices were available.
Yep, same here. I was wondering where it was and was checking my Junk folder daily
Old Mar 13, 2015, 1:52 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Mine are still automatically selected for me. What are the options? They manually chose Willow stream treatment, and local dining experience for 2. Should i call?
Old Mar 13, 2015, 5:18 pm

Originally Posted by CanuckFlyHigh
Mine are still automatically selected for me. What are the options? They manually chose Willow stream treatment, and local dining experience for 2. Should i call?
Sounds like you had the same IT glitch that I had on my account.

Send an e-mail to [email protected] and they will sort you out.
Old Mar 14, 2015, 1:41 am

Programs: IC Spire Amb, RC Plat, Shangri-La GC, and more.
Also to report, the 2015 membership card (and a couple of luggage tags) just arrived by postal mail.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.