Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2015 Certificates loaded!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2015, 9:07 am
Original Poster

2015 Certificates loaded!

Same as last year. Can't complain at all considering how travel loyalty programs are taking rather than giving these days.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 2:21 pm

Location: KLM GD, DL PM, AA LT Plt, Hyatt Diamond, SPG LT Plat, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Interconti Amb/PC Spire, etc.
Loaded on my account as well.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 4:55 pm

Programs: All Accor Plat, 1865 Voyager, AE E35K, HH Gold,Hyatt, Hrtz Gold, Marriott Gold, NEXUS
Mine loaded too. was there an option this year? Last year I picked Authentically Local Food Experiences
Old Feb 26, 2015, 7:15 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
And they're good for 366 days!
Old Feb 26, 2015, 10:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Same here...wonder whether there'll be any Platinum Passion benefits this year.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 1:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Select benefits

Choose 2 of the following:

AUTHENTICALLY LOCAL FOOD EXPERIENCE FOR TWO
Treat yourself and a guest to an authentically local food experience and taste the fresh and seasonal dishes your destination has to offer. Upon confirming your selection, an e-certificate will be added to your online profile.

DINING/WILLOW STREAM SPA E-CERTIFICATE
Relax in the spa or embark on a culinary journey with a $100 USD e-certificate to use towards your choice of lunch, dinner or a Willow Stream Spa treatment. Upon confirming your selection, your e-certificate will be added to your online profile.

ROOM UPGRADE E-CERTIFICATES
Enhance two of your Fairmont stays with room upgrades. Upon confirming your selection, two e-certificates will be added to your online profile.

SUITE UPGRADE E-CERTIFICATE
Enjoy the Suite Life. Create your next memorable experience by upgrading to a suite at your favourite Fairmont Hotel. Upon confirming your selection, an e-certificate will be added to your online profile.

FAIRMONT ELECTRONIC GIFT CARD
A memorable way to celebrate any occasion! Treat yourself or someone you love to a $50 USD Fairmont electronic gift card. Just like a Fairmont Gift Card, you can use this e-certificate towards dining, shopping or leisure activities at over 60 locations worldwide.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 1:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Not bad...went with the $100 F&B credit and the additional suite upgrade cert. I still wish Fairmont offered some additional benefits for those members who spend far more nights than the required minimum.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 6:49 am

Programs: AC*E50
Does anyone know if the authentic food experience in LL or Banff is worth more than $50?

Props to Fairmont for not gutting their program!
Old Feb 27, 2015, 7:41 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Now I'm confused. I logged into my FPC account this morning, and I see all of the new certs, but don't see where to select the additional passion benefits.

When I click on the "My Benefits" link, I see the following...

Your additional Platinum Passion Benefit Selections for 2015 are as follows
- Willow Stream Spa Gift Certificate
- Willow Stream Spa Treatment

I don't remember selecting anything, and those weren't even options on the list of selections that MG posted.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 8:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Very odd. You're doing everything correctly. The choices are definitely listed under MY BENEFITS. Maybe your account hasn't been updated for 2015 yet.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 8:16 am

Programs: AC E75K, Amex Plat, NEXUS, Aman-user (not really a -junkie)
Originally Posted by FrequentFlyerYYZ
Does anyone know if the authentic food experience in LL or Banff is worth more than $50?

Props to Fairmont for not gutting their program!
Not sure but it's $50 US ! With the way the Canadian $ is these days, that's like $100

I took the gift card...
Old Feb 27, 2015, 8:24 am

Programs: All Accor Plat, 1865 Voyager, AE E35K, HH Gold,Hyatt, Hrtz Gold, Marriott Gold, NEXUS
I picked

AUTHENTICALLY LOCAL FOOD EXPERIENCE FOR TWO
DINING/WILLOW STREAM SPA E-CERTIFICATE

Got a nice meal at the Orchid last year so I tried it again.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 8:45 am

I just called FPC, and they are aware of a glitch in the system. Apparently, some members are seeing what I'm getting, and some are able to select their benefits normally. All they could suggest is that they're working on fixing the problem, and to check back in a couple of days. At least I know what benefits to expect.
Old Feb 27, 2015, 9:22 am

Programs: AC E50K,Delta Gold,Fairmont Plat,HHonor Diamond, PriorityClub Platinum,SPG Gold
can anyone comment on the local authentic food and experience in US and Canada?

I am leaning toward gift card as well
Old Feb 27, 2015, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by achow
can anyone comment on the local authentic food and experience in US and Canada?

I am leaning toward gift card as well
I've selected this option in the past, and find that it really varies by property. Some of them might just give you a free course off of the menu and others are more imaginative. The chef at the Jasper Park Lodge put together a great meal for me a few years ago, but other properties since then have been mediocre, so I don't bother choosing that anymore. I think you'd get better value out of the dining certificates than the authentic food experience.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.