Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

Better dining experience in Boston - Battery Wharf or Copley Plaza?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2013, 8:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;

Hi all,
I have $75 in dining certificates to burn up, and plan to use them during an upcoming trip to Boston. We won't be staying in either property, and don't mind going to either hotel for lunch.

Which hotel would you spend the dining certificates at?
We're very familiar with Boston, and know the locations of both hotels. We don't mind going to either hotel for a leisuely lunch

Thanks for your input and advice.

Bostonbali
Old Nov 10, 2013, 8:54 am

Programs: Ritz/Marriott Platinum, Fairmont Platinum, IHG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, USAir Chairman, Aegean Gold
Originally Posted by bostonbali
Hi all,
I have $75 in dining certificates to burn up, and plan to use them during an upcoming trip to Boston. We won't be staying in either property, and don't mind going to either hotel for lunch.

Which hotel would you spend the dining certificates at?
We're very familiar with Boston, and know the locations of both hotels. We don't mind going to either hotel for a leisuely lunch

Thanks for your input and advice.

Bostonbali
I'd go with the Copley!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.