Search

BCAA/AMA Luxury of Time Offer

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20, 2011, 9:30 am
Original Poster

BCAA/AMA Luxury of Time Offer

Hi,

Planning to stay at the YVR Fairmont for a late night arrival. I noticed the
"BCAA/AMA Luxury of Time Offer" special.

Package Includes:

Accommodation
2 for 1 Deluxe Buffet Breakfast

Pardon my ignorance, what is BCAA or AMA? Is it similar to AAA (which I am a member)?
What "2 for 1 Deluxe Buffet Breakfast" means? Breakfast for two included? or pay one breakfast but get two. ie no breakfast are included?

Thanks!
Old Dec 21, 2011, 9:20 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by neuro0
Hi,

Planning to stay at the YVR Fairmont for a late night arrival. I noticed the
"BCAA/AMA Luxury of Time Offer" special.

Package Includes:

Accommodation
2 for 1 Deluxe Buffet Breakfast

Pardon my ignorance, what is BCAA or AMA? Is it similar to AAA (which I am a member)?
What "2 for 1 Deluxe Buffet Breakfast" means? Breakfast for two included? or pay one breakfast but get two. ie no breakfast are included?

BCAA and AMA is part of AAA, just the regional names..

BCAA is BC Auto Association and AMA is Alberta Motor Association.. Internationally known to be part of AAA

Glad to see that AAA is hanging in there promoting hotels.. recently many hotels have exited promos because of the higher advertising fee requirements.. but still a good value I find sometimes..

Thanks!
Both are part of AAA.. BCAA is BC Auto Association and AMA is Alberta Motor Association.. both internationally known as part of the AAA network..

Glad to see AAA promoting Fairmonts.. recently there has been some exodus of hotels as a result of the advertising fee requirements.. but still good value where offered..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.