Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

"More Fairmont, More Miles": bonus miles for staying at x different Fairmont hotels

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"More Fairmont, More Miles": bonus miles for staying at x different Fairmont hotels

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2011, 12:42 pm

Programs: AA Gold, Fairmont Plat, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Jasper2009
I contacted FPC the other day asking about the miles for the benefit as I´ve stayed at six different Fairmont hotels so far this year and to my suprise nobody knew anything about this benefit.

The "More Fairmont, More Miles" benefit has also disappeared from the FPC site.

Did anyone take a screenshot of the benefit comparison chart which includes the "More Fairmont, More Miles" benefit in March 2011 by chance?

I´m pretty sure I (and the other FTers who posted in this thread) didn´t suffer from hallucinations...
It's actually still on the site under partnerships.

Here's the link:

More Fairmont, More Miles
Old May 5, 2011, 12:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by bobofoosh
It's actually still on the site under partnerships.

Here's the link:

More Fairmont, More Miles
Thanks a lot! ^

Just sent off another e-mail to FPC.
Old May 5, 2011, 4:35 pm
Company Representative, Fairmont

Programs: Fairmont Presidents Club
Hello everyone,

The “More Fairmont. More Miles.” benefit expired on December 31, 2008 and has not been reinstated for this year. We apologize for any confusion this has caused. To view the 2011 Fairmont President’s Club Member Benefits please visit the below link:

https://www.fairmont.com/fpc/MembershipBenefits/

Sincerely,

FairmontLiason
Old May 5, 2011, 4:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FairmontLiason
Hello everyone,

The “More Fairmont. More Miles.” benefit expired on December 31, 2008 and has not been reinstated for this year. We apologize for any confusion this has caused. To view the 2011 Fairmont President’s Club Member Benefits please visit the below link:

Sincerely,

FairmontLiason
Thanks for the clarification & welcome back to FT! ^

Not to sound obnoxious, but the benefit is still listed here and was listed on the main FPC site for quite a while.

So is/was this just an "error" on the website? (= "bad luck" for those FPC members seeing this benefit listed)
Old May 6, 2011, 8:39 am

Programs: FPC Plat, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, PC Plt Amb
Just got a reply back, saying it's no longer offered. So I referred them to that link above. Don't know if I'll hear back. Kinda got the impression that they don't much care.

Last edited by choptliva; May 6, 2011 at 8:48 am
Old May 6, 2011, 9:09 am

Programs: FPC Plat, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, PC Plt Amb
Just heard back from them again.
Here's what they said:

The below link, as you mentioned, is indeed still active on the internet and should be redirected shortly. This link is a former benefits page from 2008 which is currently only available online via google and can not be found by visiting www.fairmont.com directly.

We do apologize for the confusion this has caused and we look forward to welcoming you back to Fairmont Hotels & Resorts in the near future.

Oh well...
Old May 6, 2011, 10:29 am
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
I got a reply back as well.. from Patrick, a FPC Loyalty Representative with whom I had the pleasure to deal with over the years. The letter reads..

__________________________________________________ _____________________

Good Morning Mr. Maestro,

Thank you for your email. The "More Fairmont. More Miles." benefit expired on December 31, 2008 and has not been reinstated this year. We apologize for any confusion this has caused. To view the 2011 Fairmont President's Club Member Benefits please visit the Below link.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

Patrick ______|Loyalty Services|Fairmont
Old May 6, 2011, 11:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thanks for posting pack. At least we´re all getting the same canned answer.

They´re still ignoring the fact that the benefit was listed on the main FPC site from March 1, 2011 till sometime early April and it´s not just some odd FPCers digging up broken redirects. Nevermind... will just forget about those 6000 miles.... not worth it to follow up...

I´m getting the impression that over the last 6 months FPC could have done a much better job (e.g. promo bonus miles or Plat bonus miles issue; no sweet suite promo ; exact status of early qualification still unclear; Passion benefit are great, but they messed up the implementation, e.g. no benefits sent out after 2 months, Fairmont Moments not plublished yet etc.)

This is a real pity as I´ve had nothing but excellent stays so far this year which included some fantastic suite upgrades, comp. upgrades, little treats, pleasant communications with GMs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.