Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

[DEAD] promo code BFGIFT50 for $50 off gift cards of $200 or more. - First 50 people!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[DEAD] promo code BFGIFT50 for $50 off gift cards of $200 or more. - First 50 people!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2010, 10:13 am

Programs: Now AC Peon, *A nobody, SPG Gold, Hertz 5*, FPC Platinum
I am pleased. I was able to snag $400 worth as well. It was touch an go having to scramble together two separate orders!!

This is likely to subsidize a Banff Springs Spa package (AM's favorite) sometime in the near future.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 6:39 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by anti_ice
I am pleased. I was able to snag $400 worth as well. It was touch an go having to scramble together two separate orders!!

This is likely to subsidize a Banff Springs Spa package (AM's favorite) sometime in the near future.
^
Old Nov 30, 2010, 7:29 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver

Maybe you'll bump into each other there.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 7:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by tcook052
Maybe you'll bump into each other there.
Anti-Ice golfed on the same day Kokinos and I did Canada Day long weekend earlier this year. We got on the course for twilight, while they finished earlier. Kokinos is itching to get an FTer round going for upcoming Canada Day long weekend. I scored three days of five on Escape to Willowstream Package Canada Day long weekend. B/w my wife and I we had 6 massages.^
Old Dec 1, 2010, 11:58 am

We actually ended up bailing on golf. It was just too hectic with our two little ones and my 4 nephews. Us dads couldn't justify leaving all that choas behind for the women to deal with for 4-5 hours. I think the rest of the trip would have been icy cold if we had.
Old Dec 1, 2010, 4:10 pm

Well it looks like the gift certs have arrived. Couriered and hand delivered, no less!

^
Old Dec 1, 2010, 5:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
ʹve received one GC so far, according to the FedEx "track your package" info it seems they tried to deliver the remaining packages today, but apparently I wasnt at home.

Interestingly, packages to Western Canada seem to be sent from Waukegan, Illinois, US. Didnt know Fairmont had any office there.
Old Dec 1, 2010, 7:15 pm
Suspended

We actually ended up bailing on golf. It was just too hectic with our two little ones and my 4 nephews. Us dads couldn't justify leaving all that choas behind for the women to deal with for 4-5 hours. I think the rest of the trip would have been icy cold if we had.
Were you at the Bow Valley Grille?.. We hit brunch on the Saturday before heading out for the round?
Old Dec 1, 2010, 7:16 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Jasper2009
ʹve received one GC so far, according to the FedEx "track your package" info it seems they tried to deliver the remaining packages today, but apparently I wasnt at home.

Interestingly, packages to Western Canada seem to be sent from Waukegan, Illinois, US. Didnt know Fairmont had any office there.
Funny how Fairmont didn't send out the certificates together?
Old Dec 1, 2010, 7:19 pm

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
Funny how Fairmont didn't send out the certificates together?
My five all came together. Each gift card in a nice folder in a nice Fairmont envelope inside a bigger bubblewrap envelope too!
Old Dec 1, 2010, 10:33 pm
Suspended

Cool.. what happened with Jasper2009 getting each gc seperately?
Old Dec 1, 2010, 11:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Cool.. what happened with Jasper2009 getting each gc seperately?
Not sure, I received one GC on Monday and all other GCs apparently were sent out two days later. (I received a seperate confirmation e-mail and tracking number for each GC) FedEx apparantly tried to deliver them today, so lets hope Ill be at home tomorrow when theyll give it another shot.
Old Dec 2, 2010, 12:02 pm

If anyone missed out on this great promo offer, I purchased 5 gift certificates for $200 each (valued at US $1000.00 total) and it looks like I may need to cancel my upcoming stay at the Chateau Frontenac...

If anyone is interested in these gift certificates, I would be willing to sell for what I paid for them - $750 USD. A total savings of $250!

Send me a p.m. if interested. I will know for certain whether I need to cancel this weekend, it's dependant on the health of a family member.
Old Dec 2, 2010, 1:07 pm

Were you at the Bow Valley Grille?.. We hit brunch on the Saturday before heading out for the round?
I think we did brunch on Sunday, IIRC. I think we took turns at the spa, in lieu of golf on Saturday.

Now deep into the cold snowy winter in the E, those lazy summer days seem so far away!
Old Dec 2, 2010, 5:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Now deep into the cold snowy winter in the E, those lazy summer days seem so far away!
Cold?? It's only -6 today you wimp.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.