Wiki Posts
Search

Breakfast at Lake Louise and Banff Springs

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2010, 3:53 am
Original Poster

Breakfast at Lake Louise and Banff Springs

Hi all,

A friend and I will be staying for a few nights at the Fairmont Banff Springs and then also the Fairmont Lake Louise. Can anyone let me know how much we'll be paying for breakfast at these hotels - is it pretty extortionate?

Thanks in advance.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 7:00 am

Programs: Via Preference Privilege, AC*A, Fairmont Plat, SPG Gold
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Do you want a sit down breakfast with a waiter or take out? Lake Louise (and Banff as well I think) have a general store where you can get breakfast sandwitches and pastries. I would budget $10/person for a takeout breakfast at LL.

If you want a full breakfast I would budget about $30 a person.

Last edited by will5404; Feb 3, 2010 at 7:02 am
Old Feb 3, 2010, 7:17 am

The breakfast menu at Lake Louise's Poppy Brasserie is available online - $26 for buffet breakfast plus tax/tip.
Old Feb 3, 2010, 7:08 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by pibrahim
Hi all,

A friend and I will be staying for a few nights at the Fairmont Banff Springs and then also the Fairmont Lake Louise. Can anyone let me know how much we'll be paying for breakfast at these hotels - is it pretty extortionate?

Thanks in advance.
Can only remember Banff Springs Breakfast Buffet at Rundle Lounge and Bow Valley Grille and runs Thursday thru Sunday nite. When the hotel isn't busy, they'll set up in the Rundle Lounge, and runs $20 per person, children under 6 free plus tax and gratuity. Bow Valley Grille this year is $27 per person, children under 6 free, plus tax and gratuity.

An Aside, Supper Buffet at $30 per person is a much better value in the Bow Valley Grille. The spread is pretty nice with a extensive desert bar. If you've been to their Sunday Brunch, this supper is similar.. while the Sunday Brunch this year will run $42 per person, but worth every cent. So if you're there on a Saturday or Sunday, upgrade to the Brunch and pay the $15 difference, it'll be worth every cent. Prices plus tax and gratuity, and all buffets children under 6 is free.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 6:51 pm

Programs: SPG Plat,MR Plat Spire Plat/IC Amb, Choice Plat, BW Plat
I found both Fairmont Banff Springs Bow Valley Grill reasonable (around $45 for two approx) but was too busy at Fairmont Lake Louise so did the early coffee/muffin deal at the Poppy Brasserie to save time ($ too)

PS. pibrahim Hope you joined the free Fairmont Prez club...Banff Springs Willow Stream Spa's daily spa access is $49 ea as a member instead of $69 ea and helps pays for Breakfast if you're going to the spa anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.