Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FPC priviliges with Hotwire/Priceline stay?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2009, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

FPC priviliges with Hotwire/Priceline stay?

I have a November stay scheduled for the Fairmont Scottsdale using the NFAF. However, I am quite sure that I could get the Fairmont for the same dates through Hotwire for $78 night, total savings would be around $60-70. If I end up booking the Hotwire rate, would I still be eligible for FPC benefits such as the complimentary internet, free Taylormade golf rentals...? If not then I will keep my reservation as is but if I can still get those benefits and pay a lower price then I think I'll switch.

Thanks for any advice!

Last edited by jrbc735; Nov 4, 2009 at 7:57 am Reason: Deleted NFAF rate
Old Nov 3, 2009, 7:14 pm

You will still get FPC benefits. However the hotwire rate will probably have different cancellation policy which you should review and be fine with before you switch.

As for the NFAF rate please edit it out of your post since it is against the Fairmont rules to post it, even if it may be higher then other rates out there.
Old Nov 4, 2009, 7:58 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the reply, my travel dates are firm so cancellation is not an issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.