Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

Important Change to Your Fairmont President's Club Membership

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Important Change to Your Fairmont President's Club Membership

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2018, 8:13 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by TripleQ

The room reservation number on the front page of the fairmont.com website. Option 3 I think.. or whatever the choice was for non reservation related inquiries

There was no choice for me, the number directly put me to sales, so I asked to be forwarded to support, which they did, and there I held for about 25 minutes until someone picked up the phone. To add insult to injury there is a new hold message promoting Le Club Accor Hotels and telling me how awesome it is. Yes, thank you very much.
It also tells you that the missing certs and stay history are a known issue and in the process of being resolved. (I was later told that the transition was still not completed yet and that they are still in the process of transitioning all stay history into LeClub. Why this takes so long you ask? Well I have no idea. Maybe a poor guy has to manually transcribe everything.) Hurray.

But my waiting has been rewarded! A Canadian based former FPC agent!
So for future reference
When you call the toll free reservation number and have yourself forwarded to LeClub support you'll be forwarded to the Canadian Call Center (former FPC).
And I was just reminded how awesome the FPC support used to be and why I loved it.
We weren't able to solve the issues, (I receive a locked account message when trying to log in stating I need to reset my password, which I did, just to receive the same locked account, please reset your password message when I then try logging in again with the new password. Endless circle.), but he will forward the issue to IT, but I was assured that the case would stay with him and that he would come back to me in a few days. He was very apologetic about the whole thing and I can't but feel sad for agents like him who have to deal with such merger issues all day.
I'll keep you guys posted when or rather if I ever get access to my new LeClub Account.

Last edited by Nick Art; Jul 17, 2018 at 8:22 am
Old Jul 17, 2018, 11:40 am

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
The number is public knowledge for pete's sake:

1 844 382 2267

Press the Le Club number and wait for an agent.

In in true Le Club Accor style, no priority number for Platinum.
Old Jul 18, 2018, 7:54 am

My bonus certs were still missing and I finally got a chance to call last night. I called the number that I had saved in my phone as the FPC Plat # but I think it may just direct to the regular (Canadian) reservations line now. I explained my issue to the reservations agent that answered and she said she would be able to transfer me to one of her loyalty colleagues who'd be able to help. She took my membership number and I was put on hold for a minute or two, and then person from the loyalty department came on and apologized saying there were still ongoing issues with stays being transferred to Club Accor (my account was only showing one stay, which is why the bonus certs didn't post). She said she could see on her end that I had two qualifying stays so she went ahead and posted the bonus certs to my account.

Overall it was still a little annoying that I had to call (not like Accor had time to plan for this or anything!) but having said that the call was completely painless and it only took about 5 minutes of my time. Kudos to the Canadian call center staff. If anyone from Accor is reading this, please let them keep doing their thing.
Old Jul 19, 2018, 10:08 am

Programs: Delta DM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite, Hyatt Globalist
Data point - was missing my bonus certificates. Called 1-800-257-7544 and hit option 3. Had a 20 minute wait but finally got through to the Loyalty staff (the former Fairmont Team) and they were able to add the bonus certificates to my account in about 3 minutes. She was extremely helpful but said their small loyalty team was extremely overwhelmed with the transition.
Old Jul 19, 2018, 4:18 pm

Programs: AS 75K,UA Gold 1.6MM, Hilton Dia, Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Glb, Natl Exec, Hertz 5*
I called Fairmont Plat Reservations line and got through in about a minute. I just needed to apply my last comp room cert to a reservation which they took care of. Now I have my last ever Fairmont stay set up to use all the rest of the certs I can. Then I am outta here!...
bbbb and Eagle_traveler like this.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 10:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I called in to find out why my lifetime platinum did not transfer over. Seems no one is aware there ARE lifetime plats. My status shows as expiring next March.

Customer care put in a ticket for the loyalty program group. We'll see what they have to say.

I searched this thread and it doesn't seem like anyone else has the issue.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 1:37 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by Mary2e
I called in to find out why my lifetime platinum did not transfer over. Seems no one is aware there ARE lifetime plats. My status shows as expiring next March.

Customer care put in a ticket for the loyalty program group. We'll see what they have to say.

I searched this thread and it doesn't seem like anyone else has the issue.
Somebody above said they would honor it. But honestly, your lifetime platinum has been downgraded big time anyway.

It‘s like with everything else with Accor: You‘ll have to call to get it (I suggest the former FPC call-center).

I don‘t even want to imagine how many people miss out on the certs & benefits & statis owed to them they do not even know about.

Please let us know if they honor it or not.
Old Jul 20, 2018, 1:57 pm

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
Originally Posted by Nick Art

Somebody above said they would honor it. But honestly, your lifetime platinum has been downgraded big time anyway.

It‘s like with everything else with Accor: You‘ll have to call to get it (I suggest the former FPC call-center).

I don‘t even want to imagine how many people miss out on the certs & benefits & statis owed to them they do not even know about.

Please let us know if they honor it or not.
As another of the 113 I was concerned about this. Account access didn't transfer at all at first, but a call made everything show up. I didn't even comment on being a LTP I think they just saw that I was listed as Plat, had stays, had certs and setup everything new on the Accor site.
We'll probably have to call again in 2019 to make sure things are set to continue. Or not? ;-(
Old Jul 20, 2018, 2:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
I'll definitely let you know.

But my status is now showing as expiring in 2019.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 1:39 pm
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriot 100+ Badge

Programs: Hyatt Glob; Hilton Dia; Marriott AMB; Accor Dia; IHG Dia Amb; GHA Tit
After my e-mail to Accor went unanswered for more than 2 weeks (other than the auto-reply), I called Fairmont. They fixed my account status from Gold to Platinum, they changed the expiration date from Dec 2018 to Dec 2019, and they migrated all my certificates to my account, including the bonus certificates. Sounds from the experience of several people that you won't get things done unless you call.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 8:28 pm

Programs: AS MVP/AC75K/AM Gold/UA*S/SPG-Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Accor-FPC Gold/HHDiamond/Hyatt Exp
Originally Posted by escape4
After my e-mail to Accor went unanswered for more than 2 weeks (other than the auto-reply), I called Fairmont. They fixed my account status from Gold to Platinum, they changed the expiration date from Dec 2018 to Dec 2019, and they migrated all my certificates to my account, including the bonus certificates. Sounds from the experience of several people that you won't get things done unless you call.
Old Jul 21, 2018, 8:31 pm

http://www.fpcmembersite.com/feel-informed/

YOUR NEW LE CLUB ACCORHOTELS ACCOUNT IS WAITING FOR YOU!

The integration of Fairmont President’s Club and Le Club AccorHotels is now complete. The next phase of your loyalty program has begun and we are delighted to share the journey with you.

As of July 2, 2018, unless you have requested otherwise, your Fairmont President’s Club account information has been consolidated with Le Club AccorHotels. You may notice a slight delay with some data being transferred, particularly with more recent transactions. Please be assured our teams are working hard to ensure your account is accurate and up to date as quickly as possible.

You may start earning points immediately at all participating Le Club AccorHotels. Click here to connect to your Le Club AccorHotels account now.

If you have any questions about your membership, status, points accumulation or anything else related to Le Club AccorHotels, please feel free to send us an email or call us at 1.877.856.1464.

In closing, we wish to assure you that while your loyalty program has changed, your Fairmont experience will only get richer. This is our promise to you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

The integration of Fairmont President’s Club and Le Club AccorHotels is now complete. The next phase of your loyalty program has begun and we are delighted to share the journey with you.
Old Jul 22, 2018, 6:30 am

And then I received this email link overnight:

https://seekerproject.com/?emlid=edm...gn=lcah_seeker

Still shaking my head.
Old Jul 22, 2018, 6:56 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by PointWeasel
Tbh, the website and the video are very well done. (Note that in the video the Plaza in New York is showed, a Farimont Hotel)
I wish the normal LeClub Website would work as well as that side.

On the other hand tha data gathere by the images you chose in mere seconds to determin your psychological and character traits holds very little scientific standground. But to then by that rather insignificant anyalysis suggest your what places you'll like is quite far fetched. But it looks nice.
Old Jul 22, 2018, 6:59 am
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
Originally Posted by PointWeasel
And then I received this email link overnight:

https://seekerproject.com/?emlid=edm...gn=lcah_seeker

Still shaking my head.
Typical Accor style (useless pseudo-science gadget) over function (where are my certs? )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.