Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

BR the most expensive business class across the Pacific?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BR the most expensive business class across the Pacific?

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2024, 9:03 am

Programs: EVA Air , * G, QR Privilege Club S
Originally Posted by tai4de2
JAL.
But is JAL a member of Star Alliance?
Old May 11, 2024, 3:05 pm

Programs: AA Platinum for Life (2MM), BR Gold, AS MVP Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Davvidd
No. Sorry I missed that part of the requirement.
Old May 11, 2024, 4:47 pm

Programs: Cathay Pacific Asia Miles Korean Air Skypass Philippine Airlines Mabuhay Miles
japanese airline alliance

Originally Posted by Davvidd
JAL belongs to oneworld alliance. To fit with Star Alliance replace JAL with ANA. If you look at East Asian legacy carriers that are in opposite alliances from the same country. Here's the complete picture PRC CA/ZH Star Alliance Skyteam MU/MF/FM ROC and ROK CI/KE Skyteam Star Alliance OZ/BR. Lastly Japan JL Oneworld NH Star Alliance. Back to the JL example why not compare NH Business vs BR Royal Laurel Class

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.