Wiki Posts
Search

Reward ticket not cleared

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2022, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta
Angry Reward ticket not cleared

My award tickets(lax-tpe-hkg) of 3 passenger were on the waiting list and did not get cleared, so I chose a different airline to fly(used aa miles for the backup plan). Eva cancelled the ticket on the last day on their behalf. When I called in today to request a refund of miles and tax. They said no!
They only offered me 2 options:
1. Choose the same route to fly within 1 year or I will lose my miles forever. However, I do not have a plan to fly the same route in the near future.
2. I pay $50 per passenger to cancel the original ticket on my behalf and they can refund all my miles and tax, which will be $150 in total. Or pay the same amount to change a different route
Obviously, they did not provide the service on the day I chose but they still refused to refund me anything without paying the cancellation or change fees.
What can I do now or get any help from other authorities?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.