Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Black Friday?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2022, 7:28 pm
Original Poster

Black Friday?

EVA is publishing on their UK website a special Black Friday sale. I see no information on the US site and there doesn't currently seem to be a discount for US flights (not sure about the UK ones).

Black Friday Sale

On your marks, get set, go! Enjoy the most fabulous discounts for 2023 travel with EVA Air’s Black Friday Sale from 25 to 27 NOV 2022.

Discover more enchantment in Thailand and Taiwan with us and have a glorious time at your favourite destinations.

Book the flights now and enjoy the premium discounts!

For Travel: 11JAN 2023 - 24MAR 2023 / 17APR 2023 - 08JUL 2023 / 14AUG 2023 - 02DEC 2023
Sales period: 25-27NOV 2022

Terms and Conditions:
• Cancellation: permitted before departure with cancellation fee; after departure not refundable.
• Date Change: permitted. Fees apply, subject to seat availability and seasonality.
• Child Fare and Infant Fare: discount applies.
• Fares include all taxes and fuel surcharges at time of publishing. Please note that taxes and surcharges are subject to change without notice.
• Fares are subject to seat availability at the time of ticket purchase.
• Baggage: please refer to EVA Air regulation on Baggage.
• For mileage accrual and mileage upgrade, please refer to Infinity MileageLands.

Have they done Black Friday ex-US specials previously? Should we expect one this weekend?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.