Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge Access In TPE

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2022, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA
Lounge Access In TPE

Hi everyone, my wife will be traveling through TPE to ICN. She is flying in on Business but flying out of TPE in economy. Will she be able to access the Infinity Lounge in TPE with her inbound Business ticket? She does not have any Elite status and the layover will otherwise be pretty brutal (9 hours). Thanks in advance!
Old Nov 9, 2022, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by moonwoo
Hi everyone, my wife will be traveling through TPE to ICN. She is flying in on Business but flying out of TPE in economy. Will she be able to access the Infinity Lounge in TPE with her inbound Business ticket? She does not have any Elite status and the layover will otherwise be pretty brutal (9 hours). Thanks in advance!
any cards with priority pass? The priority pass lounge at TPE is nice, even a menu you order off of for food.
Old Nov 25, 2022, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA
Gotcha. That's perfect. She has a Priority Pass Card but wasn't sure if there were any that are better than Eva Business Class Lounge. Thanks again!
Old Nov 27, 2022, 12:08 am

Originally Posted by moonwoo
Gotcha. That's perfect. She has a Priority Pass Card but wasn't sure if there were any that are better than Eva Business Class Lounge. Thanks again!

Priority Pass lounge food menu

Beef noodle soup

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.