Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Terminal 2 5xx gates - where?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2022, 9:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM Gold AA Gold NW Silver Marriott Plat. SPG Plat. Hilton Gold Hertz 5 Star
Terminal 2 5xx gates - where?

Hi EVA FT

Trying to figure out lounge hopping and transit. Arriving North American to TPE and then transit to Asia. Arrival gates are are Terminal 2 C gates which I can find on the terminal map. But departure to Asia some of the lights are leaving from C gates and other from 5xx like 522 etc gates. Where are these 5xx gates? I don't see them on the Terminal 2 map; I only see C and D gates.

Thanks in advance
Old Nov 12, 2022, 5:42 am

Programs: Bonvoy Ambassador, HH G, BR Diamond/*G, BAEC Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by chichow
Hi EVA FT

Trying to figure out lounge hopping and transit. Arriving North American to TPE and then transit to Asia. Arrival gates are are Terminal 2 C gates which I can find on the terminal map. But departure to Asia some of the lights are leaving from C gates and other from 5xx like 522 etc gates. Where are these 5xx gates? I don't see them on the Terminal 2 map; I only see C and D gates.

Thanks in advance
What exactly are you querying? This sounds like your looking at the wrong departure airport.
Old Nov 13, 2022, 10:20 pm

Gates with 3 digits are cargo stands (not sure if this is the correct name). If the flight you saw is departing from 5xx or 6xx, it means that the flight has been cancelled from a passenger's perspective and only carried cargo.
chichow likes this.
Old Nov 27, 2022, 6:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1MM Gold AA Gold NW Silver Marriott Plat. SPG Plat. Hilton Gold Hertz 5 Star
Originally Posted by ithinkurdumb
Gates with 3 digits are cargo stands (not sure if this is the correct name). If the flight you saw is departing from 5xx or 6xx, it means that the flight has been cancelled from a passenger's perspective and only carried cargo.
oooooohhhhhhh pretty esoteric stuff.

thank you - will try and look at a longer range of dates while checking gate departures
ithinkurdumb likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.