Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CDG to TPE always delayed

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2022, 1:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CDG1
...It seems they had checked everybody's status according to their final destinations. They were really set to not having me on the flight despite the fact that TPE was the flight destination, not Singapore.
Like checking visas, they need to check based on the final destination of your reservation and SIN requires unvaccinated passengers to get pre-tested. Otherwise, what would they/you do if you are stuck in TPE or refused entry at SIN? According to the website: https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-transit...entering-singa - I don't see a "test at Changi" alternative.
Old Nov 2, 2022, 4:07 am

Programs: MM, Krisflyer, QFF, VFF
Originally Posted by CDG1

I tried insisting that I would take the test on arrival at my final destiation (Singapore) but they did not want to hear it. I waited at the gate til everyone had boarded and gate closing time to see if they would take me, to noi avail.
Happy to be corrected but I believe Singapore requires you to be vaccinated or show a negtive test prior to boarding, not on arrival in Singapore.

Not sure that BR is in the wrong here..

Upon arrival in Singapore you probably wouldn't have been granted entry at immigration and may have been deported, on EVA's expense. Probably a good call by EVA sorry to say.
username likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.