Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

De-confirmed from flight due to 10 minute schedule change

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2022, 10:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum for Life (2MM), BR Gold, AS MVP Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold

I made a booking 10 days ago on EVA's website. Everything was in 'confirmed' status.

Tonight I tried to look at the booking and the booking details don't work (the system tells me my record can't be found). I can still see it by ticket number and on my MileageLands account.

The schedule changed by 10 minutes on one segment, which now shows "Not confirmed, please contact our reservations office". This MUST be done with an actual phone call but there is seemingly no way to get through to a reservations center (tried USA, Taiwan). On hold for hours, etc.

I never even received a notification about this disturbing problem.

What happens if I do nothing?

UPDATE: eventually I was able to get through to Taiwan. They confirmed that this was all about a 10 minute schedule change. The agent reconfirmed me and everything is now as expected, can be seen online, etc.
jkgrpas likes this.

Last edited by tai4de2; Sep 25, 2022 at 11:06 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.