Search

Change Destination city

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2022, 7:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Change Destination city

I booked a Business Basic ticket. KUL-CDG & CDG-KUL. I would like to change the second segment from VIE to BKK instead. The first segment has been completed. I dont mid paying the fare difference but I am trying to understand if this change is at all possible. I can call the call center but it takes a while to get through.

Any feedback is appreciated
Old Sep 22, 2022, 10:23 am

Programs: AA Platinum for Life (2MM), BR Gold, AS MVP Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold
If you can call the call center, that seems to imply that you bought the ticket from EVA directly, e.g. on their web site. Can you use their web site to try to make changes and see what happens?
Old Sep 22, 2022, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tai4de2
If you can call the call center, that seems to imply that you bought the ticket from EVA directly, e.g. on their web site. Can you use their web site to try to make changes and see what happens?
Yes the ticket was purchased online on EVA's site. I prefer to do the change online but unfortunately there is no option. Unless I am doing something wrong.
Old Sep 23, 2022, 2:16 pm

Programs: AA Platinum for Life (2MM), BR Gold, AS MVP Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Here’s what I see on EVA’s web site (What’s showing is the ‘Manage’ menu). When I follow the workflow starting with the highlighted section, I get to screens that let me change flights.

Old Sep 25, 2022, 5:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Interesting I do see the menus to change flights etc, but after I enter the PNR and names it just brings me back to the same page where I input the details, that is PNR and name.
So I called today and cancelled the ticket, that it allowed me to do. Oh well.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 10:52 pm

The web site is confusing. When I enter my booking details I get what looks like a warning popup. The obvious choice is to dismiss it, but that just brings me back to the screen to enter the details again (i.e. looks like it didn't work). But, scrolling down in that box shows a box to accept terms and then a continue button.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.