Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Can you downgrade and have miles refunded from upgraded flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2020, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

Hi everyone,

I have recently bought a single trip tickets from YVR (Vancouver, Canada) to SIN (Singapore) where I have a layover at Taoyuan Airport.
In my state of excitement (first time doing such an upgrade plus I have never purchase/ seated in any other classes other than Economy) when I saw that I am eligible for an upgrade (for TPE > SIN) to Business class, I have happily went on ahead and made the upgrade. The mileage I have accumulated was then deducted.

And so, my question is - wondering if it be possible for me to downgrade this 'upgraded' flight of mine back to Economy and the miles used for the process will it be refunded back to me as well?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.