Search

Looking to join Infinity MileageLands

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2018, 10:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan & AA Advantage
Looking to join Infinity MileageLands

Hi, just have a quick question about achieving diamond status:

I noticed the PE airfares are very reasonable.and I fly internationally all the time.

For upgrades, can someone clarify what they exactly mean by guaranteed premium economy / economy seat booking 48 hours out?
Old Apr 18, 2018, 10:38 pm

Programs: MP, BR
I thought the guarantee bookings refer to guarantee seats in PE/Y if you book a flight T-48, and is irrelevant to your seat being upgraded. This comes in handy for those that need to travel last minute.
hayzel7773 and longtimeflyin like this.
Old Apr 19, 2018, 4:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan & AA Advantage
But what I don't understand is that if it means you're guaranteed a seat in economy or premium economy if you book T-48 or less, then why is it under upgrades?

I interpreted this as if you book an economy seat and t48 their is space in premium, they would upgrade you?

Can someone confirm?
Old Apr 19, 2018, 5:39 pm

Programs: Ex-Bonvoyed, Hyatt, Hilton, BR, AC, AA
Originally Posted by TheSinister
But what I don't understand is that if it means you're guaranteed a seat in economy or premium economy if you book T-48 or less, then why is it under upgrades?

I interpreted this as if you book an economy seat and t48 their is space in premium, they would upgrade you?

Can someone confirm?

Not sure where you're getting the "upgrade" language from. On Tiers and Privileges - EVA Air | United Kingdom it's listed as "Reservation Privileges" and refers to it as "Guaranteed PE/Economy Booking". I'm not quite how that can be interpreted as guaranteed upgrades.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.