Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EVA Lounge Options at SEA

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2016, 3:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
EVA Lounge Options at SEA

We have family departing SEA on BR in Royal Laurel - the email indicates they will be invited into the BA Terrace lounge, however the reviews for that lounge are pretty horrible - do they change the F+B service to BR standards, or just put out some nonsense snacks like they offer BA passengers?

What is the guest policy for this lounge? There are two RL passengers, plus two of us who will buy refundable tickets to get to the gates, once of which has a United Club membership, but that would only get 2 guests inside and I'd need to pay for one additional. If each RL passenger can bring one guest, then we can all go into the BA lounge.
Old Aug 26, 2016, 3:30 pm

Programs: BR Diamond, B6 Mosaic
There isn't much of a food option and the drinks they put out are minimal. But, you can ask the staff there to get you alcohol (ie, they'll make gin and tonics, etc).

Are they taking BR25? If so, does United Club open late enough?
Old Aug 26, 2016, 3:37 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by BlackHappy
There isn't much of a food option and the drinks they put out are minimal. But, you can ask the staff there to get you alcohol (ie, they'll make gin and tonics, etc).

Are they taking BR25? If so, does United Club open late enough?
The UC is open until midnight which should be late enough...it will take them awhile to go from the UC to the S gates, then they will board early.
Old Aug 27, 2016, 12:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Considering the time of the flight, I think it is acceptable - they had some freshly cut fruits, small sandwiches and instant noodles. This was from about a year ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.