Wiki Posts
Search

BR35 May 3rd Flight Issues

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2015, 1:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC E50K
BR35 May 3rd Flight Issues

Is anyone else flying on BR35 today from YYZ-TPE. After a 2 hour wait on the plane they just made us disembark and the information we got on what is happening is quite minimal
Old May 3, 2015, 3:24 am
Original Poster

Delay is looking to be over 4 hours. Will Eva give any compensation for this?
Old May 3, 2015, 12:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I know someone who had an overnight MX at VIE in 2013 or 2014. BR took care of them (hotel, food) but only gave a US$50 certificate after she complained. So, I would not expect too much.
Old May 4, 2015, 1:21 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by username
I know someone who had an overnight MX at VIE in 2013 or 2014. BR took care of them (hotel, food) but only gave a US$50 certificate after she complained. So, I would not expect too much.
Hmm too bad. When we landed they gave us certificates showing the 4 hour delay and stating that it is due to maintenance issues. Not too sure what that paper is good for though.
Old May 4, 2015, 8:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Eternity000
Hmm too bad. When we landed they gave us certificates showing the 4 hour delay and stating that it is due to maintenance issues. Not too sure what that paper is good for though.
Many Taiwanese organisations require the employees to present such certificates for being late/absent from work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.