Passport, baggage check in Domodossola

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Passport, baggage check in Domodossola

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2018, 11:58 am

Originally Posted by nrr
Technically one cannot ride on a Swiss ticket between Dom. and Brig (mainly Italy). A few years ago riding LOCARNO-DOM-BRIG they did a ticket check between DOM and BRIG, but when I noted I originated in LOCARNO the TA said "OKAY!".
That is incorrect.
Domodossola to Brig will be considered a Swiss domestic ticket. Hence no need for reservations. When I still had a GA is used to buy tickets Domdossola - Milano vv. and use my GA till Domodossola when I had to be in MIlan for business.
Old Aug 27, 2018, 9:39 pm
txp

Programs: UA, AA, DL, BA, Marriott, Hilton, Accor, Hyatt
Originally Posted by KayVeeBee

That is incorrect.
Domodossola to Brig will be considered a Swiss domestic ticket. Hence no need for reservations. When I still had a GA is used to buy tickets Domdossola - Milano vv. and use my GA till Domodossola when I had to be in MIlan for business.
I agree. Domodossola to Brig is Swiss domestic. We traveled Geneve to Stressa. We used the Swiss Pass for Geneve to Domodossola and then paid a small supplement to FS/Trenitalia for the Domodossola-Stressa segment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.