Wiki Posts
Search

IST : TRansfer to Sisli area hotel

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2024, 1:57 pm
Original Poster

IST : TRansfer to Sisli area hotel

Hi

Two questions regarding trabsportation options please.

Radisson Hotel Harbiye (Sisli area) has been booked for me and I'm wondering if anyone has reliable airport transfer (car) recommendations?
I'm arriving in IST at 1800hrs. From what I've found, I saw some EUR 35 for a one-way transfer.

I also have to get to Shangri-La in the morning for 8am.
Through another FT thread, I noted the Sisli area is jam packed and may be difficult to get a taxi via BiTaksi.
I've downloaded the app but I cannot authenticate as I did not get any secure code.
Any recommendations to prevent getting ripped off?

Many thanks.
Old Feb 19, 2024, 11:36 am

Programs: M&S Elite+
Originally Posted by SQFAN
Hi

Two questions regarding trabsportation options please.

Radisson Hotel Harbiye (Sisli area) has been booked for me and I'm wondering if anyone has reliable airport transfer (car) recommendations?
I'm arriving in IST at 1800hrs. From what I've found, I saw some EUR 35 for a one-way transfer.

I also have to get to Shangri-La in the morning for 8am.
Through another FT thread, I noted the Sisli area is jam packed and may be difficult to get a taxi via BiTaksi.
I've downloaded the app but I cannot authenticate as I did not get any secure code.
Any recommendations to prevent getting ripped off?

Many thanks.
Uber works in Istanbul if you have that.
Old Feb 20, 2024, 1:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DaveS
Uber works in Istanbul if you have that.
Awesome - Thanks DaveS - hadn’t realised that as I’ve read the local taxi drivers were up in arms at Uber. That might have been old news.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.