france air crash flight 447

the link of the video is in the text file
it was a disaster
Old May 20, 2018, 10:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: djnks
i cant post the url because im new here
Old May 21, 2018, 2:14 am

What kind of a video are you trying to post? First of all, I don't think that there is any recent developments in this matter. Second, there is a very long thread in the AF forum concerning this flight and your posting of a link to a video would have fitted better there. Finally, this thread (Europe) is for European destinations that don't have their own forum; your post, once the link is provided (simply copy-paste it into the text, no more no less) would fit better in the thread mentioned earlier or the "France and Monaco" sub-forrum, here in the Europe forum one level up from this one. I've already notified the moderator about that.
Old May 21, 2018, 2:27 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
Welcome to flyertalk, samanderson98.

As mentioned by KLouis, there is a master thread on AF447, which is here:

AF flight from Rio missing [merged]

As you are new, if you wish to post a URL, then you will need to do so, then await moderator approval - it is up to the moderation team on the Flying Blue forum as to whether or not it is appropriate. Please feel free to post a message on that thread if you feel it is pertinent to the ongoing discussion of the tragedy.

However, as it's not for this forum, I'm going to close this thread, and invite you to post any further information to the link above. Hope you enjoy Flyertalk.

stut
Europe Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.