Iad to Budapest

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iad to Budapest

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

I apologize, for incorrectly spelling the airline, and for asking about it again after you had already suggested it☹️�� I will be more careful, sorry
Old Aug 7, 2017, 4:19 pm

Programs: UA/AA
Originally Posted by xichang08
LOT will start direct flights to Budapest in spring 2018 flying from Chicago and JFK. It may be easier connecting in the US.
That's great news.

Since the demise of Malev, and the non-stop AA/Malev codeshare flights between JFK and BUD, getting to Budapest has become a real nightmare.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 5:43 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Platinum/LT Platinum, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Karle
One other option I found was Australian airlines, connect thru vie, any opions on that route?
Good airline, easy enough to connect in VIE. Honestly, in economy, any of the regular (non-budget carriers) are going to be somewhat similar. Most of us here debate and argue the merits of business class . Do what's best for price and itinerary. You're visiting some wonderful cities. I'd maximize my time and budget on land rather than being too concerned about the flight experience. It's going to be a great trip.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 6:57 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by JBord
Good airline, easy enough to connect in VIE. Honestly, in economy, any of the regular (non-budget carriers) are going to be somewhat similar. Most of us here debate and argue the merits of business class . Do what's best for price and itinerary. You're visiting some wonderful cities. I'd maximize my time and budget on land rather than being too concerned about the flight experience. It's going to be a great trip.
Im not a fan of OSs 767s, its 777 is OK. And I have an upcoming OS flight JFK-VIE in Biz and Im still hoping something else opens to my final destination. Intra Europe they all the same. I also dont care for the OS lounge @ VIE either, its so lacking and always boiling hot. FRA or MUC gets 1st nood

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.