ZRH: Who wants a jar of Nutella?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27, 2017, 1:43 am
Original Poster

Location: Loud, dark, warm, lots of ethernet cables, and in some rack space.
Programs: AA:EXP

So I'm in a bad predictent. I checked my bag to AMS (Swiss foods in the duffle bag, rechecking in AMS two hour layover onto BA) and I was caught red handed with a jar of Nutella over the security allowance. Had to do the walk of shame to the counter to find out I cannot get my bag back to recheck it I with the jar of Nutella. That or pay 65 francs for my other bag to be checked.

It's good, but not that good to pay 65 francs. Anyway I'm wallowing in the fact I'm holding delicious unused Nutella by Arrivals 2. If you're there in ZRH or the area for the next two hours, meet me and get a free jar of Nutella? I'd rather not toss it! My flight is at 12:30ish.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 7:50 am

Damn, I missed that one Funnily enough, was at the airport the very same time.. well, that's one jar of Nutella hopefully eaten by you at the very last moment..

Hope you enjoyed Switzerland nevertheless

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.