Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

Where are the drinking fountains in European terminals - airside?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where are the drinking fountains in European terminals - airside?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2015, 3:34 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
As the OP is interested in drinking water facilities in certain European airports, let's seek the help of readers of the Europe forum. I'll move the thread there. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old Jul 3, 2015, 5:31 am
Suspended

hmm in INN, VIE, SZG isnt any but the Water is one of the best in Europe so take a Water Bag and fill it up.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 10:00 am

Manchester (MCR)

Manchester T3 has a single fountain outside the toilets down a passage between a pub and an Italian restaurant.
Old Oct 20, 2018, 11:36 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Tom Burke
Manchester T3 has a single fountain outside the toilets down a passage between a pub and an Italian restaurant.
Surely MAN not MCR?
Old Oct 20, 2018, 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by Tom Burke
Free advice to a newbie (Welcome to FT!). Check the date of the post before answering it. If the OP hasn't followed any of the tips obtained from people who answered his/her question, (s)he may be dead of dehydration after more than three years!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.