Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Positive Experience with EY in Business Class

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2023, 8:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, AC *S, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist

I just flew LHR-AUH in business last month. I was supposed to be flying LHR-DXB on BA but I missed my connection from the US and ended up getting rebooked on EY. I was very pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. Terminal 4 was quiet and there were no lines at check-in. Lounge had great food, sit down dining and showers. Boarding was on time and efficient. I was seated in 5C on a 3 class 787-900 which was closer to the aisle and did not have a window. There was a small privacy divider that came out of the wall on the aisle side and made the seat fairly private. The seat was comfortable, cabin calm, and food and service were both excellent. Landed in AUH early, no lines at immigration, bags out within 15 minutes of parking at the gate. I was then able to hang out in the arrivals lounge until my ride came. I am a huge fan of QR and so don't usually consider EY as an option but will do so after this excellent trip!
Old Sep 3, 2023, 12:12 pm

Thanks sadiqhassan, that's a very reassuring review and thumbs up for Etihad

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.