Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Etihad free stopover

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2023, 5:02 am
Original Poster

Etihad free stopover

Trying to book a free hotel for 2 nights trough Etihad stopover program but there is no availability for 12-14 October. Can do anything to get it?
Old Aug 30, 2023, 3:54 pm

Programs: SE+, OWS
the availabilty is changing every day. Make sure to keep checking.
Old Aug 31, 2023, 11:51 am

Programs: Starbucks Gold :-)
I too have this issue - says nothing available, but for mid December. When I did this last year, I had tons of availability this far out.

I tried a series of dates from October to December, and nothing is available - at all. Either the site isn't working, or they're intentionally curbing availability?
Old Sep 3, 2023, 12:21 pm

It's strange, I'm transiting through in November and was initially unable to book a free hotel, but tried recently and there was availability. Unfortunately I didn't book it there and then, so when I went to book it the next day, it was gone

I think like fridgy suggested, just keep going back and trying regularly.
Old Sep 4, 2023, 1:29 pm

Originally Posted by Y747
It's strange, I'm transiting through in November and was initially unable to book a free hotel, but tried recently and there was availability. Unfortunately I didn't book it there and then, so when I went to book it the next day, it was gone

I think like fridgy suggested, just keep going back and trying regularly.
Do you recall what time you checked and found availibility
Old Sep 4, 2023, 11:31 pm

Originally Posted by suley
Do you recall what time you checked and found availibility
I tried booking on 1st September and there was availability, then nothing the next day.
Old Sep 9, 2023, 3:35 pm

Programs: Starbucks Gold :-)
Originally Posted by Y747
I tried booking on 1st September and there was availability, then nothing the next day.
I heard from Etihad that they have no availability due to it being high season. Ironically, when I check all of the listed partner hotels, they all have plenty of availability - so I suspect this is just EY playing it hard as they close out the stopover program. Has anyone else emailed them?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.