Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miles balance too low.....

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2023, 2:47 pm
Original Poster

Miles balance too low.....

I am looking to book LHR - AUH with miles. My miles balance with Etihad is currently 202. I will transfer points from Amex if I decide to book with miles. However, when I try to get an idea of how many miles the flight will cost I can't proceed past the outbound as the website states I don't have enough miles, which I am aware of. I have boked miles flights before on Etihad by making a dummy booking so I know how many points to transfer from Amex. So how do I do that now? I need to know how many miles the flight will cost before I commit and before I transfer the Amex points???
Old Aug 21, 2023, 9:52 pm

It doesn't show availability and you don't say what class you want to travel in, but this could be your starting point.

https://www.etihad.com/en/guest/miles-calculator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.