Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best business seats, 35K and 781?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2023, 11:15 pm
Original Poster

Best business seats, 35K and 781?

I'm booked BKK-AUH on a B787-10 and AUH-CDG on an A350-1000, traveling alone. As yet I appear to be the only person in either cabin.

On the 35K I've selected 5A (frontmost port), although I guess there's a risk of being relocated if someone needs the bassinet seat. Is there more room at the bulkheads? Should I try to grab a window further back?

On the 781 I've selected 6A (frontmost window-adjacent port). I'm not bothered by rear-facing seats but I think closer to the window is probably better.

Are there better options? Are there certain tips I need to know for these airframes? I'm quite tall (186cm), and broad. I've flown the 77W and 388 on Etihad before and am looking forward to the longer bed length on the 35K.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.