Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2023, 9:16 pm
Original Poster

Hello

Does anyone know where the 777 for Etihad go to regularly/will go to around summer next year?

I would like to travel on one around end of July-August time, and I am not sure where they will be travelling.

If possible as well, will they have the 1 fitted with F travelling or parked? I believe sometimes they sell those seats as BC if F is not offered. However, I can find no information on this.

Thank you!

Sam
Old Aug 21, 2023, 11:33 am

Programs: EXP
Originally Posted by SamNolan
Hello

Does anyone know where the 777 for Etihad go to regularly/will go to around summer next year?

I would like to travel on one around end of July-August time, and I am not sure where they will be travelling.

If possible as well, will they have the 1 fitted with F travelling or parked? I believe sometimes they sell those seats as BC if F is not offered. However, I can find no information on this.

Thank you!

Sam
This is all just my opinion, but I'm not sure that even EY could answer with any degree of certainty, a full year out. I don't believe we'll see any further A350 deliveries by that time, and the 777X is even further out (if it's actually coming at all).
There are definitely more 787s - I have read 4 or 5 already painted @ Boeing Charleston - on the way.

Fwiw, I expect the 777 fleet to still be active (and another 777 was recently reactivated from storage) this time next year - it seems popular for both Oz routes, Toronto, Manilla, Jakarta, KL and the occasional Paris (with first class?).

I think you'll need to wait for spring '24 to get clarity on where they'll be flying, tbh; even then, changes could still happen.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.