Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Potential devaluation of Etihad Guest Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2023, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

I had been wondering if Etihad would follow Emirates in devaluing their miles programme. Still not 100% sure but it seems something is happening as the number of miles to go from AUH-LHR in J was previously either 62.5k or commonly 75k. Now it seems the 62.5k is still there but the other price is 87.7k - which means on a number of days the first class reward is only 300 miles more! This has also happened with Melbourne route with the upper price now 140k rather than 120k.

On a related point does anyone know if Etihad have a formal peak/off peak rate for guestseats and is there a calendar like BA?
anyfees99 likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2023, 2:48 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
There seems to be an all new page showing availability by month, literally just seen it for the time looking for an answer for you. However not a single F award seat from London all year
Old Jan 16, 2023, 11:17 pm

Programs: Qatar Airways, Etihad Guest, Emirates Skywards, Discovery Hotels, Bonvoy
Where did you find the page where you can see availability by month?
Old Jan 18, 2023, 9:21 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
It came up when there wasn't availability on a search I did, couldn't find a direct link to it

Interestingly ots of availability in F in the other direction but not a SINGLE F seat on an A380 just the 789

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.