Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Open Guest Seat Upgrade vs New Tix

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2022, 2:34 am
Original Poster

Open Guest Seat Upgrade vs New Tix

I have a new situation with EY that has never happened to me. When I ask for miles upgrade they say there is 1 seat available but once I give them booking reference they tell me that the system says not possible and their support informed them that that seat is only available for new bookings.

Now I am rather sceptical to this 'unpublished rule' and I think it is yet another way how EY tries to survive and make their miles worth less again. Anyone with some insight?

The upgrade is essentially unbookable as when I call them it's like a loop - yes available, hold 10 minutes, sorry not possible. When I asked to speak to a supervisor the phone dropped and they don't call you back. Now that is some FF support!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.