Community
Wiki Posts
Search

First class Lounge opened today !!

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2022, 1:54 pm

Programs: Air NZ (*GE), ALL Accor (Diamond)
Originally Posted by mynameisdmoon
Is the VIP area for the now retired Residence passengers still accessible via cash? Thinking I'd just pay for that over Aerotel for overnight layover..
morning buddy, yes it is - $100
mynameisdmoon likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2022, 10:48 pm

If I do an Aeroplan award IAD to AUH to ICN... IAD to AUH is F. AUH to ICN in J. Do I have access to the first class lounge in Abu Dhabi?
Old Sep 28, 2022, 5:56 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Qatar Gold, Vistara Gold
Do Etihad partner airline Platinum members flying in J still have access to the First Class lounge?
Old Sep 28, 2022, 7:47 am

Any thoughts on if the F lounge is worth $150 vs business lounge access for 4 hrs 45 mins nighttime transit? I want to eat a decent meal and have a place to rest.
Old Sep 28, 2022, 8:23 am
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by view
Any thoughts on if the F lounge is worth $150 vs business lounge access for 4 hrs 45 mins nighttime transit? I want to eat a decent meal and have a place to rest.
For that long I would say definitely yes, is quiet and the food service is a la carte with white linen and if you drink then the selection of champagne and whiskey is much improved but as ever YMMV
view likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.