Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Has Etihad noticed I don't fly them anymore?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has Etihad noticed I don't fly them anymore?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2019, 4:45 am

Originally Posted by EFATO
Don't have revenue numbers on hand but once I quit EY I was Platinum on oneworld within 3 months and Skyteam within a year. Much more choice of routes & fares and better treatment on virtually ALL carriers now. Should have done it sooner.
out of curiosity, which OW carrierīs program did you choose to collect and why?
Old Mar 24, 2019, 10:05 am

Programs: QF Plat, KL Plat, TK Gold, WY Gold, Bonvoy Tit
Originally Posted by yapak2
out of curiosity, which OW carrierīs program did you choose to collect and why?
Main contenders in my initial analysis were QF, BA & QR. Booked a bunch of QR tickets during their winter 17/18 sales; BA would have offered quicker status but QF had the added bonus of the JQ tie-in. I do a fair amount of Australian domestic so in the end opted for QF; my partner (also ex-EY Plat) was better placed on QR so she now has Gold with them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.