Search

A346 to Manchester

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2017, 3:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum, BA Bronze, And EK silver
First class (A346) to Manchester

Dear All

EY is operating the A346 (3 class config) to Manchester at the end of May.

I am booked in Business and was wondering if there is anyway of getting a first class seat? Seat Map currently shows the business class section only.

Ive spoken to the EY call centre who said that F isn't sold on this route. What will happen on the day? will I be allowed to select an F seat?

Interestingly, I have tried to bid for an upgrade - which surprisingly, it allows me to do so! Im unable to upgrade using miles however.

Anybody else know if EY will allow pax to use the F seats? seems such a waste otherwise...

Thanks!

Last edited by den3aah; Apr 8, 2017 at 5:27 am
Old Apr 8, 2017, 10:58 am

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by den3aah
Dear All

Interestingly, I have tried to bid for an upgrade - which surprisingly, it allows me to do so! Im unable to upgrade using miles however.

Thanks!
I'm flying the A340 to AMS in May also Aircraft swap just a month ago. Was a A330 before. Was crossing my fingers for a 787
Hoping for the same! I can't bid however, probably due to a low business class fare...
Old Apr 9, 2017, 5:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum, BA Bronze, And EK silver
Just wondering if they will actually keep F class closed ? seems like such a waste!

Cheers
Old Apr 10, 2017, 10:29 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club - Silver (OWS)
Originally Posted by den3aah
Just wondering if they will actually keep F class closed ? seems like such a waste!

Cheers
Please PM me your travel date.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.