Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2018, 6:38 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by Bonobo
Hello EtihadHelp,
which tier miles would I get after having flown business class with a bid-upgrade (from economy to business class): tier miles for business class or those for economy class, only?
Thank you in advance.
When your bid for an upgrade is accepted you will receive the miles for Business Class.
We hope this helps. *Isi
Old Apr 25, 2018, 11:06 am

Programs: Etihad Platinum
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
When your bid for an upgrade is accepted you will receive the miles for Business Class.
We hope this helps. *Isi
Thank you, Isi
Old May 19, 2018, 10:05 am

Hi, if someone is travelling LHR-OOL via MEL, with almost 5 hours at MEL, can they use the Etihad lounge? Or must they use the VA lounge? Or a couple of hours in both? Thanks.

Edited to add: I think I have found the answer. Looks like it’s the VA lounge, you cannot use the EY lounge on arrival it looks like. Thanks.

Last edited by flygirl68; May 19, 2018 at 11:24 am Reason: Think I found my answer.
Old May 20, 2018, 1:57 am

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by flygirl68
Hi, if someone is travelling LHR-OOL via MEL, with almost 5 hours at MEL, can they use the Etihad lounge? Or must they use the VA lounge? Or a couple of hours in both? Thanks.

Edited to add: I think I have found the answer. Looks like it’s the VA lounge, you cannot use the EY lounge on arrival it looks like. Thanks.
Hello, indeed the lounge in MEL is only for departure and opens three hours before take-off for our First and Business Class guests.
I wish you nice flights and hope you enjoy your time with us. *Isi
Old May 20, 2018, 4:11 am

Hello, indeed the lounge in MEL is only for departure and opens three hours before take-off for our First and Business Class guests.
I wish you nice flights and hope you enjoy your time with us. *Isi
Hi Isi, many thanks for confirming.
👍
Old May 22, 2018, 11:18 pm

Hello, this depends on your choice of cabin and frequent flyer status whether it will be complimentary however all guests have the option to pay to use our lounges, including our Arrival Lounge. *Rose
Old May 23, 2018, 3:50 pm

Hello, this depends on your choice of cabin and frequent flyer status whether it will be complimentary however all guests have the option to pay to use our lounges, including our Arrival Lounge. *Rose
Hi Rose, yes it’s for a gold cardholder.
Old May 24, 2018, 3:00 am

Originally Posted by flygirl68

Hi Rose, yes it’s for a gold cardholder.

As an Etihad Gold Guest you can enjoy our lounge in Melbourne for free when departing on an Etihad Airways operated flight. For transit or arrival you can pay to access our lounge. *Ivy

Last edited by EtihadHelp; May 24, 2018 at 3:12 am
Old May 26, 2018, 11:25 pm

Programs: BA Malaysiair
Query about Stopover Hotels

Hello Everyone
Just wondering if anyone has had this situation, and if so what was the outcome :
My friend and I are meeting up in Abu dhabi, as this is my transit hub and we want to celebrate her birthday there.
On my ticket I can book the stopover free hotel nights , either economy or business , but as a non transit she cannot. According to the fine print, since we're not on the same flight , she cannot share the accommodation( did I understand this correctly ?) So, if I use either offer for 2 nights, (which is price based on 2 people sharing,) would I have to book a separate room for her ?
I'm just interested if anyone has had something similar and what happened. I know I can contact hotels directly, or just book hotels myself etc,so that answer doesn't help, guys. Also -does anyone know roughly, what price are subsequent extra nights for the premium hotel deals if booked through that offer
Really obliged if anyone has any information that could help
many thanks
Louise
Old May 29, 2018, 4:05 am

Originally Posted by louisenaka
Hello Everyone
Just wondering if anyone has had this situation, and if so what was the outcome :
My friend and I are meeting up in Abu dhabi, as this is my transit hub and we want to celebrate her birthday there.
On my ticket I can book the stopover free hotel nights , either economy or business , but as a non transit she cannot. According to the fine print, since we're not on the same flight , she cannot share the accommodation( did I understand this correctly ?) So, if I use either offer for 2 nights, (which is price based on 2 people sharing,) would I have to book a separate room for her ?
I'm just interested if anyone has had something similar and what happened. I know I can contact hotels directly, or just book hotels myself etc,so that answer doesn't help, guys. Also -does anyone know roughly, what price are subsequent extra nights for the premium hotel deals if booked through that offer
Really obliged if anyone has any information that could help
many thanks
Louise
Hello Louise, are you referring to the "Abu Dhabi 2-for-1 Stopover" offered by our Hala Team? Please inbox us with both of your ticket numbers and we will clarify it for you. Thanks! *Ari
Old May 30, 2018, 4:55 am

Ari
Many thanks for your reply.
I'm so sorry, but I don't know what you mean by 'inbox you ' - I'm so tech NOT savvy!
Where should I send the ticket numbers ?
thanks again
Louise Kennedy(Nakamura)
Old May 30, 2018, 8:34 am

hey folks
Can anyone help me with this inbox matter ?
Thanks
Old May 30, 2018, 11:37 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum
Louise

Just click on the EtihadHelp name in any of their posts and a menu will appear and one of the options is Send a private message to EtihadHelp

hey folks
Thanks
Old May 30, 2018, 5:25 pm

Does EY provide STPC for pax arrive into AUH 2300 from KUL and depart 0850 next morning to NBO ?
Old May 31, 2018, 12:38 am

It's cool and trendy speak for email or private message me. Private messaging is described above.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.