Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2024, 10:50 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by zig666
Hi,,

i am missing miles for one segment from a two segment flight. I have submitted both the form on the website, as well as an email but have not received a response on either. How can I actually get this credited?
Hi there,

Please send an email to [email protected] to follow up. *Ikra
Old Mar 4, 2024, 8:18 am

Programs: Emirates Skywards Gold, Qatar Privilege Gold
Hey EtihadHelp.

Can you check your Lounge info for Manchester? It says 1903 Lounge but Etihad moved from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1 Last year.... and there is no 1903 in Terminal 1... I asked your live chat but they didn't have an answer.
Old Mar 4, 2024, 9:31 pm

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum
Originally Posted by coatesh89
Hey EtihadHelp.

Can you check your Lounge info for Manchester? It says 1903 Lounge but Etihad moved from Terminal 2 to Terminal 1 Last year.... and there is no 1903 in Terminal 1... I asked your live chat but they didn't have an answer.
There is a 1903 Lounge after the duty free shops; you turn left and follow the lounge signs - it is past the Emirates lounge in T1.
Used it last week. Nice small lounge with great staff and plenty of F&B options.
I think it is used only by EY for that 1 flight daily.

Last edited by JayCee1966; Mar 4, 2024 at 11:43 pm Reason: Include Quote
Old Mar 7, 2024, 5:33 am

Programs: Emirates Skywards Gold, Qatar Privilege Gold
Originally Posted by JayCee1966
There is a 1903 Lounge after the duty free shops; you turn left and follow the lounge signs - it is past the Emirates lounge in T1.
Used it last week. Nice small lounge with great staff and plenty of F&B options.
I think it is used only by EY for that 1 flight daily.
Thanks JayCee for letting me know! Its not bookable on Manchester website yet so I would have never known! I assume its in the old Etihad Lounge spot right down the end. Glad to hear it was good as I've always thought that the only half decent lounge in Manchester (any terminal) is Emirates.
Old Mar 11, 2024, 6:54 pm
ffI

Programs: AA EXP2M, DL 1MM DM ext, UA PP <=> HH G/Marr PE/Hyatt G/IHG P FT RA ( Recovering Addict)
Can I use my Etihad miles for anyone else or only family?
What are the cancel/change fees and expiry issues with miles in Etihad?

I am looking at the 40% bonus from Capital One to EY and trying to see if trips to India are doable for a friend.
Old Mar 15, 2024, 5:57 am

Originally Posted by ffI
Can I use my Etihad miles for anyone else or only family?
What are the cancel/change fees and expiry issues with miles in Etihad?

I am looking at the 40% bonus from Capital One to EY and trying to see if trips to India are doable for a friend.

Hi there, please get in touch with our Contact Centre on the numbers available on this link: https://www.etihad.com/en/help/contact-us and a member of our Reservations Team shall assist you further. Thank you. *Ann
Old Mar 16, 2024, 11:35 am
ffI

Programs: AA EXP2M, DL 1MM DM ext, UA PP <=> HH G/Marr PE/Hyatt G/IHG P FT RA ( Recovering Addict)
Is there any place where the info is given on the website?
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there, please get in touch with our Contact Centre on the numbers available on this link: https://www.etihad.com/en/help/contact-us and a member of our Reservations Team shall assist you further. Thank you. *Ann
Old Mar 16, 2024, 5:41 pm

Straight through check in from YYZ-AUH-HYD with two separate EY tickets possible?

My son and his fiancée will be traveling YYZ-AUH-HYD with two separate EY tickets. YYZ-AUH in J and AUH-HYD on Y. They will have NO checked baggage. Is it possible to get their AUH-HYD boarding passes issued at YYZ, so that they can just transit instead of self-transfer?
Old Mar 18, 2024, 4:27 am

Originally Posted by vsadda
My son and his fiancée will be traveling YYZ-AUH-HYD with two separate EY tickets. YYZ-AUH in J and AUH-HYD on Y. They will have NO checked baggage. Is it possible to get their AUH-HYD boarding passes issued at YYZ, so that they can just transit instead of self-transfer?

Hi there,

Thanks for your message. The team in YYZ will try to print it however they can still do it at Abu Dhabi airport during their transit if they proceed to the transfer desk. *Ikra
vsadda likes this.
Old Mar 20, 2024, 10:10 am

Programs: AA, BA Silver (at least for a few more months)
I'm flying ORD-AUH-DEL round trip soon, and this will be my first time transiting in the new terminal. When will there be US pre clearance for the Chicago flight in the new terminal? Thank you.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by l2travel2
I'm flying ORD-AUH-DEL round trip soon, and this will be my first time transiting in the new terminal. When will there be US pre clearance for the Chicago flight in the new terminal? Thank you.
Hello there, thanks for reaching out. Based on the current situation, flights to Chicago are clearing U.S. Customs in Chicago. We are currentlykeepingour guests’ flight clearanceup-to-datevia Manage Your Booking on our website prior to their flight. We also advise our guests to update their contact details through the manage your booking page to receive the latest updates on their flights. *Kal
Old Mar 28, 2024, 5:16 am

Unable to access passenger details in reservation

Hello EtihadHelp , I am trying to access passenger details on my reservation (passport number, DOB, FF information), but neither the app nor the website (tried on Chrome and Edge) is working. I can only amend seat selection but cannot access any other aspects of my booking as the pages would not load, Meal selection, extra baggage, passenger details, etc do not work!) Can this be fixed? Thank you.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 6:22 am

Originally Posted by nickal320
Hello EtihadHelp , I am trying to access passenger details on my reservation (passport number, DOB, FF information), but neither the app nor the website (tried on Chrome and Edge) is working. I can only amend seat selection but cannot access any other aspects of my booking as the pages would not load, Meal selection, extra baggage, passenger details, etc do not work!) Can this be fixed? Thank you.

Hi there, please get in touch with our Contact Centre or Live Chat teamhttps://www.etihad.com/en-ae/help/contact-us

and a member of our Reservations Team shall assist you further. Thank you! *Ann
Old Apr 5, 2024, 6:31 am

Dark cabin

We flew EY433 from Phuket to AUH today (departed at 9:00 AM, and landed around noon). On this 787, pretty much immediately after meal service the FAs darkened all of the windows in the business cabin and kept them that way until about 30 min before landing. Is this some sort of policy? For a daytime flight it really throws off one’s sleep rhythms.
Old Apr 5, 2024, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by kvan
We flew EY433 from Phuket to AUH today (departed at 9:00 AM, and landed around noon). On this 787, pretty much immediately after meal service the FAs darkened all of the windows in the business cabin and kept them that way until about 30 min before landing. Is this some sort of policy? For a daytime flight it really throws off one’s sleep rhythms.
Did you ask if they could unblock yours?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.