Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2020, 11:59 pm

Programs: QF Emerald EY Plat HH D
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi Lori, please send us a private message so that we can look into this for you. *Rose
Call centre finally called and have said points will be credited once they get around to it presume they have more important things to deal will, Im Happy to wait.

Last edited by aussielori; May 28, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Old Jun 22, 2020, 10:19 pm

Programs: QF Emerald EY Plat HH D
Originally Posted by aussielori
Call centre finally called and have said points will be credited once they get around to it presume they have more important things to deal will, Im Happy to wait.
Can you please tell me how many weeks to receive the refund of points and taxes as it has been over 4 weeks now
still no credits. would have presumed that ppints would be quicker than cash
Old Jun 26, 2020, 10:02 pm

Hi EtihadHelp,

My parents' flight fron Chicago, US to New Delhi, India is scheduled for 14th July. On a cautionary note, I want to postpone this trip to as late as possible, but at the moment, dont want to select a specific date.
Is there an option to keep the ticket open and how this process works?
Old Jun 27, 2020, 4:13 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by Jai Verma
Hi EtihadHelp,

My parents' flight fron Chicago, US to New Delhi, India is scheduled for 14th July. On a cautionary note, I want to postpone this trip to as late as possible, but at the moment, dont want to select a specific date.
Is there an option to keep the ticket open and how this process works?
Hi Jai, please send us a private message with their ticket number so that we can assist you further.
Thank you. *Rose
Old Jul 7, 2020, 6:08 am

Programs: TP Gold; IB Oro; G3 Diamond; AD Diamond; LA Plat.; HH Diamond; IHG Diam Amb; Marriott Plat.
Hi Rose, my award flight was cancelled, but only half of the points have been credited back, as the other half has expired. I was hoping that Etihad Guest would extend expiration a bit, so as to allow for (hopefully) another booking. Is this something you could perhaps help me with? Thanks!
Old Jul 8, 2020, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by Blackheath
Hi there. May I please ask you to send us the booking reference number and your Etihad guest number via a Private Message, so we can look into this for you? *Mona

Last edited by EtihadHelp; Jul 8, 2020 at 6:08 am
Old Jul 14, 2020, 1:49 pm

Hello EtihadHelp:

Could you, inform us, on the current status of the lounges in AUH, please?

Thank you!
Old Jul 15, 2020, 4:45 am

Originally Posted by Lotus
Hi Lotus. Currently, the Business lounge in Terminal 3 is open for our guests. *Mona

Hello EtihadHelp:

Could you, inform us, on the current status of the lounges in AUH, please?

Thank you!
Old Jul 15, 2020, 4:25 pm

Programs: Etihad Gold
Hi EtihadHelp,
I was wondering about this offer about fully flexible trip should we book it before end of August 2020.

Terms and conditions are not very clear. I tried calling customer service but they couldn't help me with some questions and didn't want to send me any of the answers they could provide in written.
1) I cannot find anywhere what "travel system range" means?
2) Does the offer also apply to paying by existing Etihad Travel credit?
3) It says in case we cannot travel(whatever the reason) that we are eligible for Etihad Credit. What will be the validity period of that Etihad credit?

Let's say I book on 1st of August 2020 for a return trip 1st-30th April 2021 ex-UK and I cancel on 1st of February 2021. What will be the validity of that Etihad Credit?
Old Jul 16, 2020, 5:56 am

Hi there. Let me try to clarify this for you.
1. The travel system range means approximately 330 days. So if you book your flight before the 31st August, you can travel up to approximately 330 days from the date you book your ticket.
2. Yes. Your Etihad Credit is like a currency that you can use towards any type of booking or fare. This means that it would be valid towards booking these flexible fares too.
3. Etihad Credit is current valid for 2 years, and can be used towards purchasing flights or ancillaries for you, your friends and family. If you decide to purchase flights, you can travel up to approximately 11 months later than the credit expiry date. That gives you the opportunity to travel within the next 35 months.

So if you book on 1st of August 2020 for a return trip 1st-30th April 2021 ex-UK and you cancel on 1st of February 2021 and decide to avail of the Travel Credit option, which will be reversed to your Travel Bank account, its validity will be up to February 2023 approximately. I say approximately because it depends on when the amount is credited. If you call the Call Centre it should be credited on the same day, if you do it on the website it might take a bit longer.
Let me know if you have further questions. *Sky
Old Jul 16, 2020, 8:05 am

Hello again, EtihadHelp:

Thank you, for your earlier post, regarding the functioning of the Business Class lounge in Terminal 3.

Do you have a target date for the reopening of the First Class Lounge and Spa?

Also, was just wondering whether Terminal 1 is presently closed for flight operations. Please advise.
Old Jul 17, 2020, 2:30 am

Hello again, EtihadHelp:

Thank you, for your earlier post, regarding the functioning of the Business Class lounge in Terminal 3.

Do you have a target date for the reopening of the First Class Lounge and Spa?

Also, was just wondering whether Terminal 1 is presently closed for flight operations. Please advise.
Hi Lotus, With travel restrictions still imposed around the world, some of our lounges remain temporarily closed. We’re working to open them as soon as we can.

Terminal 1 is still in operation however this is mostly used for other airlines.

Thank you. *Rose
Old Jul 17, 2020, 6:18 am

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum
Dear EthiadHelp

could you please take a look at that ?

Etihad layover rules for AUH - max 4 hours now?

any comment here on in this thread is highly appreciated
Old Jul 18, 2020, 7:20 am

Originally Posted by Dav77
Dear EthiadHelp

Hi Dav,

Currently the maximum layover time is 6 hours for those in transit.

Thank you. *Rose
Old Jul 18, 2020, 7:21 am

Originally Posted by Dav77
Dear EthiadHelp

Hi Dav,

Currently the maximum layover time is 6 hours for those in transit.

Thank you. *Rose

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.