Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2019, 10:49 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by PxC
Is it true Philippine Airlines reward flights are no longer possible via Etihad Guest?
Hello there, our partnership with Philippines frequent Flyer programme Mabuhay, has now come to an end. You can retroactively claim miles until 30 December 2019, for flights that were taken before June 30th 2019. *Nic
Old Sep 7, 2019, 11:14 pm

Programs: TK Elite (*G), ITA Executive, WY Silver, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold
In 2014 it was said that the 777's would get the Business Studio and New First.
Is this still going to happen or have these plans been cancelled.
Old Sep 12, 2019, 1:49 pm

Programs: TK Elite (*G), ITA Executive, WY Silver, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold
Also, does your management know that none of us supported the move to scrap the chauffeur service at outstations.
In fact, I reckon that you have lost most of your business from me on the basis of this cut and the absence of flat-beds on the A320 fleet.
Old Sep 13, 2019, 9:42 pm

Originally Posted by EYrevanchist
Also, does your management know that none of us supported the move to scrap the chauffeur service at outstations.
In fact, I reckon that you have lost most of your business from me on the basis of this cut and the absence of flat-beds on the A320 fleet.
We appreciate having this feedback and will make sure it is passed onto our concerned teams. Thank you. *Max
Old Sep 14, 2019, 5:43 am

Programs: BA BD SA
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Dear jAAck, kindly proceed to the First Class Lounge as you are considered as a transit guest and you can check-in there. We hope this helps. *Ela
Dear EtihadHelp

Just checking that the advice given 2 years ago still holds, as we have a similar situation coming up: SIN-AUH in F; overnight layover; AUH-JNB in J. This is a single AA award ticket.

So based on what was stated before, we will have access to the First Lounge in AUH prior to our departure for JNB?
Old Sep 14, 2019, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by EYrevanchist
In 2014 it was said that the 777's would get the Business Studio and New First.
Is this still going to happen or have these plans been cancelled.
Thank you for your question. We will have new fleet of B777s arriving in 2021, however announcements regarding the new range of products will be made within the next year.
Old Sep 14, 2019, 7:26 am

Originally Posted by Cheetah_SA
Dear EtihadHelp

Just checking that the advice given 2 years ago still holds, as we have a similar situation coming up: SIN-AUH in F; overnight layover; AUH-JNB in J. This is a single AA award ticket.

So based on what was stated before, we will have access to the First Lounge in AUH prior to our departure for JNB?

Hi there, in this case as you will be flying out of Abu Dhabi in our Business class, during this transit you may visit one of our Premium lounges in Terminal 1 or 3. *Max
Old Sep 15, 2019, 9:58 am

Hi there, in this case as you will be flying out of Abu Dhabi in our Business class, during this transit you may visit one of our Premium lounges in Terminal 1 or 3. *Max
Thank you for that prompt reply. ^

Not the response I was hoping for, however. Is this a change in policy since the correspondence I am quoting below took place? (We will be in transit from 23:35 to 10:05.)

Originally Posted by jAAck
Hello - We are flying JFK - AUH in F and then connecting AUH - JNB in J (no F service on this route). We have an overnight layover, arriving AUH at 8:00p and departing at 10:00a the following day, and will be staying the night at a nearby hotel. As we're flying the highest cabins available on both flights,
1) May we use the First check-in area for the AUH - JNB J flight?
2) Will we have access to the F lounge prior to the AUH - JNB flight?
Dear jAAck, kindly proceed to the First Class Lounge as you are considered as a transit guest and you can check-in there. We hope this helps. *Ela
Old Sep 17, 2019, 10:20 pm

Thank you for that prompt reply. ^

Not the response I was hoping for, however. Is this a change in policy since the correspondence I am quoting below took place? (We will be in transit from 23:35 to 10:05.)

I have just given a quick call to the lounge to double check this. They have advised that if there was a First Class cabin on the JNB flights, you would have not been entitled to access the First Class Lounge in AUH. However, since there is no current First Class cabin on that sector, and your first flight is in First Class, you can access the First Class Lounge in AUH by showing your SIN -AUH boarding pass, along with your AUH-JNB one. *Sky
Old Sep 18, 2019, 10:25 am

I have just given a quick call to the lounge to double check this. They have advised that if there was a First Class cabin on the JNB flights, you would have not been entitled to access the First Class Lounge in AUH. However, since there is no current First Class cabin on that sector, and your first flight is in First Class, you can access the First Class Lounge in AUH by showing your SIN -AUH boarding pass, along with your AUH-JNB one. *Sky
Many thanks for following up on this - and especially for providing a definitive answer. :-:
Old Sep 23, 2019, 12:50 am

Many thanks for following up on this - and especially for providing a definitive answer. :-:
Super happy to help. Enjoy your time with us. *Sky
Old Sep 28, 2019, 7:44 pm

Flying economy from Melbourne to Manchester transit Abu Dhabi. Are there any pay lounges for economy passengers who are transiting. If so where are they located. Want to be able to shower and freshen up.
Old Sep 29, 2019, 5:52 am

Programs: BA, SPG
You can pay to access the Etihad First class lounge in T3, to the best of my knowledge. https://www.etihad.com/en/fly-etihad/lounges "Whichever cabin you’re flying in, wherever you’re flying to, you can pay to access our lounges"
Old Oct 4, 2019, 10:11 am

Programs: BA
Are Etihad Guest redemptions on AA metal supposed to be charged per-segment when connecting? For example, AUS-CLT-FCO with a 2 hour connection in CLT was quoted at 32,500 miles instead of 20,000 miles. Why are they charging the connection separately; is this correct?
Old Oct 6, 2019, 5:20 am

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by Dawne Smith
Flying economy from Melbourne to Manchester transit Abu Dhabi. Are there any pay lounges for economy passengers who are transiting. If so where are they located. Want to be able to shower and freshen up.
Hello Dawne, you can pay a fee in order to enter the Business Clas Lounges in Terminal 1 & 3 or the First Class Lounge in Terminal 3.
All details you can find below. *Isi
https://www.etihad.com/en-ae/fly-etihad/lounges

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.