Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Etihad Chauffeur Service - Pick Up

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2018, 4:19 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by NoY
I note, in relation to an upcoming booking, chauffeur pickups are now being confirmed just 12 hours prior to the flight departure (used to be 24 hours) Incredibly inconvenient if one has an early departure from AUH & is likely to be sleeping when they call to confirm the time

Thankfully this is my only current booking on EY.
I received an e-mail about 11 hours before the flight confirming the pickup time.
Old Oct 9, 2018, 11:14 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible if I am eligible after arrival, can I use this service later on the same day after arrival? I want to do a quick visit to the new Louvre museum when I arrive in AUH and only later in the afternoon go to my hotel in Dubai. Will they let me "book" the service for a later time? I plan to either take cab or rent a car to visit the Louvre and have lunch in Abu Dhabi.

Cheers!
Old Oct 19, 2018, 9:09 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Just say you were sat in their arrivals lounge for an age
Old Nov 1, 2018, 2:03 pm

Hi,

Just wanted some peoples thoughts on booking the chauffeur in Abu Dhabi. My flight from Abu Dhabi will leave at 9.40am and I'm thinking i will book the pick up from Abu Dhabi Regis at 7.00am. My question is, do people know if traffic is hectic on a Wednesday morning and should i be allowing more time? Not sure what rush hour traffic looks like there.

My thought was to check in approx 2 hours before check in?

Thanks for you help
Old Nov 1, 2018, 8:21 pm
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by Misskiwi
Hi,

Just wanted some peoples thoughts on booking the chauffeur in Abu Dhabi. My flight from Abu Dhabi will leave at 9.40am and I'm thinking i will book the pick up from Abu Dhabi Regis at 7.00am. My question is, do people know if traffic is hectic on a Wednesday morning and should i be allowing more time? Not sure what rush hour traffic looks like there.

My thought was to check in approx 2 hours before check in?

Thanks for you help
You should be fine, its about a 30 minutes drive and you are in the opposite direction to traffic at that time of day
Old Mar 2, 2020, 5:47 pm

Programs: QF
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I wanted to know if transit passengers with an Abu Dhabi stopover qualify for the chauffeur when in paid First?
Any help would be appreciated.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 3:07 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: FlyingBlue | Krisflyer | SPG | HHonors
Originally Posted by firstclassnewbie
Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I wanted to know if transit passengers with an Abu Dhabi stopover qualify for the chauffeur when in paid First?
Any help would be appreciated.
Transit Passengers would also get the service. I was on a paid Business ticket in Dec 2019 and on the Abu Dhabi stopover as well with just 1 night in Abu Dhabi before continuing with my journey the next day and I managed to reserve a chauffeur service to and from the airport.
Old Feb 15, 2024, 12:05 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SA Gold, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, IHG Plat, AA Exec Plat
Free Ride to LHR for residence customer?

As a residence customer, do I get a free chauffeur ride anywhere in London to the airport? Been reading a lot and it seems oddly confusing. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.