Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status Match

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2015, 6:08 am

Here's hoping, I'm in Canada so that may kill things (in the NEW T&C, not in the old T&C)

I sent Feb 20th to [email protected]
sent another on March 2nd to [email protected]

No update thus far
Old Apr 30, 2015, 1:27 pm
formerly ThePinkUnicornShirtGuy

Programs: Delta Diamond
Dear Guest,

Thank you for requesting an Etihad Guest Gold card as part of our tier-match offer which ran between 21 February – 15 March 2015. We value and appreciate your interest in becoming a Gold member of Etihad Guest.

Unfortunately, the email address you submitted your application to, [email protected], was not the correct address for this offer. This has resulted in you not receiving a prompt reply. The correct email address specified for this promotion was [email protected].

We are reviewing your request and will confirm by 15 May if you meet the criteria to receive an Etihad Guest gold card.

We thank you for your interest in this Etihad Guest offer.

Best regards,

Your Etihad Guest Team
Old Apr 30, 2015, 1:38 pm

I got that email too, despite me already re-sent to [email protected] (twice) in the last 2 months. Anyway...
Old Apr 30, 2015, 3:04 pm

Programs: Avianca Brazil Diamond, Etihad Gold, Southwest CC Pass, HH Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by ThePinkUnicornShirtGuy
Dear Guest,

Thank you for requesting an Etihad Guest Gold card as part of our tier-match offer which ran between 21 February – 15 March 2015. We value and appreciate your interest in becoming a Gold member of Etihad Guest.

Unfortunately, the email address you submitted your application to, [email protected], was not the correct address for this offer. This has resulted in you not receiving a prompt reply. The correct email address specified for this promotion was [email protected].

We are reviewing your request and will confirm by 15 May if you meet the criteria to receive an Etihad Guest gold card.

We thank you for your interest in this Etihad Guest offer.

Best regards,

Your Etihad Guest Team
I didn't get that email but I emailed them a couple days ago just to [email protected] stating that I haven't received a response back. They then replied the next day asking to forward my original email for the status match promo.

Still waiting for another response but that appears to be good news.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 8:45 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club, EK Gold, AB TopBonus Gold, EY Gold
I received my status match today, having applied at the end of February.

Can't log into my account that they opened for me yet though. They didn't tell me a password and if I try a password reset "my email address does not my membership number", despite them emailing me my details.

Cue another email shortly...
Old May 1, 2015, 2:43 am

Programs: BA, A3, AF
Same story here, I have been matched to gold today and I have no clue on how to login into my account :-)
Old May 1, 2015, 6:08 am

It's a shambles (no "they're doing you a favour comments" please).

I provided the details they required including date of birth at the end of February.

I received an email informing me of my membership number a few days ago. However I couldn't log in to the account and the Forget Password function appears to reject my date of birth. I emailed to ask if I had indeed been matched to Gold and for them to check their entry for my date of birth.

Today I received a first email saying that my "concerns" are being looked in to and that a new password set up link will be sent to my email address.

A second email today 22 minutes later sayd to ignore the previous emails and that they are "looking into the concerns you have raised about the tier match". Also because of the "mismatch between the date of birth you logged in and the date reflected on your Etihad Guest profile" that I need to send them a "clearly scanned copy of your legal document like passport" for verification puropose and / or amendment of your profile.
Old May 1, 2015, 9:45 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by Singapore_Air
It's a shambles (no "they're doing you a favour comments" please).

I provided the details they required including date of birth at the end of February.

I received an email informing me of my membership number a few days ago. However I couldn't log in to the account and the Forget Password function appears to reject my date of birth. I emailed to ask if I had indeed been matched to Gold and for them to check their entry for my date of birth.

Today I received a first email saying that my "concerns" are being looked in to and that a new password set up link will be sent to my email address.

A second email today 22 minutes later sayd to ignore the previous emails and that they are "looking into the concerns you have raised about the tier match". Also because of the "mismatch between the date of birth you logged in and the date reflected on your Etihad Guest profile" that I need to send them a "clearly scanned copy of your legal document like passport" for verification puropose and / or amendment of your profile.
Hi, we are sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please send us the required details to [email protected] so we can follow it up with the Etihad Guest team. Thanks. *JS
Old May 1, 2015, 7:09 pm

Programs: IHG Ambassador, Air NZ lowly Jade now, Emirates
I too received a status match to Gold this week after submitting a while ago so pleased about that and may well use them for our international flights. Just need to look at where they go now
Old May 3, 2015, 8:46 pm

Got the surprise "WELCOME TO ETIHAD GUEST GOLD‏" email this morning, thank you Etihad (vs. TK status match, ha, who requires my last 2 months activity on my A3 Gold card)

It is correctly linked to my account and after login my account shows Gold
Old May 4, 2015, 2:03 am

Programs: CX MPC
Originally Posted by Singapore_Air
However I couldn't log in to the account and the Forget Password function appears to reject my date of birth.
Same problem here. Received a status match (for which I am grateful). But unable to log in to my account because the Forget Password function repeatedly rejects my date of birth.
Old May 5, 2015, 3:31 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Hi, kindly send an email to [email protected] or contact the Etihad Guest team calling the numbers you find on the following page: http://bit.ly/1mAVupq *AB
Old May 6, 2015, 12:22 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, HH Diamond
my wife was successfully matched also but can't login.

she has emailed and heard nothing back apart from the "we are looking into it" email.

which airlines will match against Etihad?
Old May 10, 2015, 3:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond
Finally got my confirmation about an hour ago...and I thought all hope was lost
Old May 11, 2015, 5:42 am

And now Etihad has a
Etihad Introduces Elite Only Twitter Account - One Mile at a Time

In time for us once we get the new Gold card I guess

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.